chapter 2: saved by a Demon

From: levy
Meet me at Goldens café

   A bright blaze of light awakens the blonde beauty from her slumber. Her long pure white wings flap open as she stretches.

Her wings once again fold back as she then glances at her phone. The screen

lights up as she press the middle button showing a text message from one

of her best friends. She smiles as she texts her a quick 'okay'. 

The blondes eyes then advert to her open window letting cold chills entering her

room causing  her to slightly shiver.  "..........oh did I leave that open....."

She sighs dramaticly as she lazily crawls out of her over sized bed.

The old wooden floor boards making a creak sound with every step she takes.

Her small fragile hands reach out tords the window as she gently pushes it down, locking it in the process.

She then begins to close the blinds but not before taking a small glance at the town.

Her wings twitch as she stares at the unfinished angles that the demons had left from last night's meal.

The blonde shakes her head as she then quickly closes her blinds.

"Demons are such sick creatures, ....when will the savior get here to end angles suffering....?"

She asked as if waiting a reply from the gods above, but knowing she'd wouldn't ever get an answer.

".....who am I kidding we're all gonna die....there is no God Damn savior....." her brown orbs turning dull and her wings droop slightly.

Her whole life she heard tails of the great savior and how he was the one to protect and save all angels from harm.

Sadly no savior yet has come to save any angels, more like death has come to take away the angels.

She was loosing hope, yes indeed, her hope was very little now a days.

She wasn't going to put faith in something that only was told in fairytails, she didn't want
to believe in something that was never to come.

'Thunk'

The blonde quickly spun around only to see her window wide open again.

"Th-that's strange....I thought I shut that....."

She slowly walked back to the window, light breezes wooshing in, her dark brown orbs staring at it for

an explanation but not coming up with any.

"The only way this window can open is from the inside....so someone was inside and must have ran o-"

Immediately the blonde slammed the window closed, quickly locking it in the process,

then pulling the blinds down and closing the curtains.