"You can't touch my baby. You can never do to my children what you have done to me. Not Eathen not this baby and not any baby Camila and I have together. If you can promise me that Camila and my kids will always be safe and her schooling will be paid for in full I will concider this. If you can promise to leave me alone after I agree to this and I will be free from your posession I will sign the papers." I told him and alt waived his hands to the the packet in front of me.

"All you have to do is sign the paper." He said and I looked down at the packet and thought about my options. I could lose my home, my children, and the person I love if I don't sign it. Camila won't be able to finish school and it would all be because she chose to be with me. Or, I can be free after one weekend and Camila can be happy having everything she wants. I can choose the person I love it or I can choose to let her down. I looked at the contract and turned the pages to the dotted lines.

"I still only have to do things on my conditions? Nothing that i dont want to do right?" I asked and Ale nodded.

"As promised every time." I played with the pen in my hand for a second before I quickly wrote my name ninth dotted line.

"There's my girl. It's nice to see you back." He said and I have him a small smiled before he walked around the table and stood me up. He backed me against the wall and pinned my hands over my head. He raided my shirt and looked at my small bump of a stomach.

"Such a whore." He said and I felt him pushing in my stomach till it was almost flat. I tried yo get away by squirming and kicking but hr had a tight hold in me.

"We can't have you all day now can we?"He asked and I started to cry.

"You said you wouldn't hurt this baby." I said and he laughed and moved his hand.

"I did but I never said that i wouldn't make you do it." He told me and let me go.

"You leave this weekend." He told me and walked over to the door and unlocked it. I quickly made my way out of the building and down the street before I stopped in a back alley and slid down the wall. I sobbed into my kneese knowing what i had just done was wrong but i needed to do what was best for Camila. And if that meant one final weekend of being owned I would do it.

- - -

"Lauren Michelle where the hell did you go!" Camila yelled and I sat down on the couch as she stood in front of me.

"I went for a walk and say at the park for a while. I needed to clear my head." I told her and I could tell she was angry but at the same time she was relieved that I was home.

"You were gone almost four hours I was scared to death something happned to you." She told me and she sat down next to me. I put my head on her shoulder and she rested her arm on my stomach.

"I'm sorry Lauren. I'm so sorry that I have to make you choose." She told me and I rested my hand in top of hers.

"I think it will all work out and we can still keep it, and maybe we can keep Brynn to. Before we make any decisions lets give it a till over the weekend. That's just four days Camila. On Monday if things aren't better we can do what ever you want." I told her and she kissed the side of my head.

"I'm sorry." She told me. Today is Thursday and I leave tomorrow afternoon with Ale, so i only have a few more hours awake with Camila and Eathen. I also needed to write a letter to Camil a telling her where I'm at and explaining what is happening. She's not going to be happy with me at all and I know that but if Ale stays true to his words my rules protect my stomach, so I wont won't hurt my baby. I just have to make it through one weekend.

___

"Camz I'm goimg to the store real quick!" I yelled from upstairs as I hid the letter by her bed table. I looked around the room and room in the sight. I walked into Eathens room and he was Playing with his trains set Zayn had gotten him. I squatted down next to him and kissed his head

"I love you be good for camila I'll see you later. " I told him and he reached up and hugged my neck anf kissed my chin.

"Love you too." He said and went back to playing with his toys. I rubbed his head and walked down stairs and seen Camila waiting at thr door. I grabbed my ours and I kissed her cheek and smiled.

"I'll be right back." I lied and Camila nodded.

"When you get back can you please lay down. You know it's not good for you to be up and walking like this." She told me and I kissed her lips and smiled.

"I promise. I love you." I told her and I walked out the door. I walked towards the store before a black truck pulled up beside of me and rolled down its window. I looked over and seen Ale and I got in the truck. I didn't say anything to him the entire ride till I seen him pull off on a airport exit.

"Where are we going?" I asked and he chuckled and continues off the ramp

"We are going to india." He said and I immidetly rested my hands on my stomach.

"I don't want to hurt my baby, please Ale, I can't go there." I begged but he reached over the council and slapped me.

"You do as I say remember?" He asked and I turned away from him and nodded.

"Yes sir."
____

Camilas pov.

Lauren has been home over 6 hours and I can't find her. I went to the store and asked if she had ever shown up there and they told me no. I drove around this town and couldn't find her. I dropped Eathen off at Dinahs house and quickly drive over to the old abandoned home she use to live in. I ran up the stairs that were missing steps yelling her name but Lauren was no where to be found. I called Zayn and everyone that may have known where she was but I'm one know anything. I called hospitals and still no one knew where she was. I drove back to the house and prayed that she was there but she wasn't. I walked up the stairs to our bedroom and looked around tge room to see if she had packed a bag but every thing was still in the same place. As I was going to walk out the door I seen a envelope on my desk with my name on it. I sat down on the bed and opened the letter.

Right now I know your worried about me, but please don't. I will be home soon and I need you to take care of Eathen for me. I couldn't stand that the reason that your parents quit finding your education was because of me so I went and seen your father. In return of spending one weekend with him he vowed and signed a contract saying he would pay for your schooling and and put you back in your allowance. Now you can afford the house and supply for your child.

I know your angry with me right now but please understand that I am doing this because I can't be the reason you can't do what you want. After this weekend I am free from him forever. I am also doing this for my freedom. Don't worry about the baby, it will be fine. I will be safe but when I come home you may choose not to be with me. I understand if you choose not to trust me I do but please Camila know im doing this for our family.

I love you so much Camz please be there when I come home.

I love you guys.

LAuren 12117z

Goal

70 votes and 15 comments.