"No, don't say that please. Please Camila no."I begged anf now I started to cry.

"Camz please dont make me." I begged and she pushed the tears away from my face.

"I'm so sorry." She sobbed and I knew I would never see my baby grow up.

"Mama." Camila and I turned around and seen Eathen walking out the back door.

"What about him?" I asked and Camila took the small boy into her arms and kissed his head.

"Take care of him, as good as we can." She told me.

"I need some time to think." I said hand Camila grabbed my hand and I pulled it away.

"Please, this is alot to think about and take in." I said and I stood up and walked back in the house. I slid on some flip flops and walked out the front door. I walked and walked for almost a hour before I reached my destination. I looked at the crude building and walked into the back door and I was immidetly met by two guards

"I need to see Ale." I said and one of the men jerked me up by my arm and roughly pulled me towards his office. I looked around at the red walls and the black tiled floors that I knew all to well before the door opened and Ale was standing in the door way. He excused the man that hand the tight grip on my arm and let me walk into his office. He quickly slammed the door shut and locked it before pinning me against the wall with a hand on my throat.

"How dare you come back here." He spat and I squeezed my eyes shut from the lack of oxygen. He squeezed tighter for a few moments but relieved me and I doubled over trying to catch my breath

"You can't hurt me, I'm pregnant." I coughed out and Ale laughed and patted my cheek.

"There's no more contract babe. I can do what ever I want to you and you have to take it." He said and grabbed me by my hair and he made me sit on the chair in front of his desk.

"Why are you here?" He asked and I rubbed my throat and looked u0 at him.

"What do I have to do to help Camila get her money back for school? Why can i do that will make you leave us alone and never bother us again?" I asked and Ale sat down in his chair and smiled.

"Its simple. I want one weekend with you. No rules just a small contact that has to be signed, just for processions." He said and I shook my head no.

"The last weekend i was made to spend with you I was 13 you sick fuck." I said and he reached across the table and grabbed me by my hair

"I believe you came to me. I would suggest you learn some manners." He said and he jerked my hair back so I slammed against the back of the seat.

"One weekend and you are free from here and Camila can have everything she use to." He said and I shook my head no again.

"What's the catch? What do you want in return of her than the weekend?" I asked and Ali shook his head and smirked.

"Nothing, just simply a weekend of my choice at a location of my choice." He told me and he grabbed a contract out of him desk and tossed it on the table.

"I need a girl for a very important auction I have coming up and who better than my best seller? He Will own you for a few days but after that, you are free to leave." He told me and he laughed.

"What don't trust me?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"I darling i have never lied to you. I always told you what would happen and I'm telling you now this will be your one and only way out." He said and then looked at my stomach and smirked.