Chapter Twenty-one

*Dimitri*

*Dimitri*

"Where are you Roza?" I muttered scanning the court yard, watching as strigoi started to fill the courtyard up.

"What the hell," Mikhail muttered coming to stand beside me. "What are they doing?"

"Whatever it is it can't be good," I said sucking in a breathe when I saw Roza walk towards a platform. "Roza."

"You have got to be kidding," Mikhail growled and his eyes flashed when I glanced at him.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Rose has no control over Raina," Mikhail said, "We need to get Mark and Abe here to help. Come on."

"We can't leave Lissa and Christian," I said as we turned only to freeze when I saw three people blocking the doorway.

"Don't worry," the little bastard that I ripped off Rose when I first brought her and Lissa back to school. "You'll be joining the outcast and princess very soon."

Mikhail grabbed my arm silently telling me that I had to find Lissa and Christian, nodding that I understood.

"Grab them." Jessie smirked and I shoved Mikhail towards the edge of the roof and he jumped while I started fighting the two strigoi, killing one I turned to the other only for him to flip me on my back grabbing my neck and everything went dark.

*Abe*

"I feel useless," Janine said starting down at her coffee. "I should be out there helping."

"Belikov and Lissa can bring her back from the darkness," I said touching her shoulder.

"Büyükbaba(Turkish-Grandpa)," Andre yelled running into the kitchen. "Somethings wrong."

"What do you mean?" I asked walking over to him.

"Uncle Mikhail is outside on the ground," Andre said.

"Go get Sonya," I said before hurrying out of the house and over to Mikhail.

"Abe," Mikhail groaned holding his side. "Rose needs more help than just her family."

"She has no control," I said and he nodded before passing out.  "Christo."

"MIKHAIL!" Sonya yelled running up and shoving me out of the way.

"Ibrahim," Janine said walking up to me. "What's going on?"

"Rose has Lissa, Christian, and Belikov." I said watching Sonya heal Mikhail, "The three of them won't be enough to bring her back, I have to bring everyone in to save her."

"Everyone?" Janine asked confused and I just walked back into the house heading for my office to call all of the shadow kissed members.

_________________________________________

I was going to wait and pit this tomorrow but just decided to do it tonight. Hope you guys enjoy it.

I am dedicating this chapter to all the people that answered my question on whether or not to write this as a two book series. Nothing is decided yet. Anyway here are the people I'm dedicating this to...

pattybubs

BiancaDunn9

Gliterrz

TeresaSullivan

ToriHeldenbrand

SupeLarry

TotallyPetty

and anyone else I missed. You know who you are 😘😘😘