Chaper 5

Dymond P.O.V.

"You are now listening to Blue's 94.3 station, where real eyes recognize real lies. This here is ya girl Dymond Lo and I'm here with Magic"

"Cause you ladies know I make magic" Trey licked his lips and I made a face of disgust "you. Are. Sick" I gritted through my teeth laughing. "And here we have a date for two, oooooooooouuuuu" I said.

"Yes" Trey started "ladies you and your plus one can get a nice dinner at 71Above" I nodded my head "mhm, a gift certificate of $100, I think that's enough for a couple of meals there" I smirked, "mhm but here's the catch ladies and gentlemen" Trey said "all you have to be is caller number 12"

"Right after this song"

"This right here is song number 6 on the countdown, and you are listening to Girl by The Internet" I said before we went off air.

"Why were you late again this morning Trey?" I said grinning, "you know same old same old I was out partying and woke up late"

"Sick" I rolled my eyes, "stop trying to look for girlfriends at the club" I chuckled "you know your girl has been right in front of you the whole time" I winked at him. "You know Dy, you my homie and I fucks with you but do you honestly think that's a good idea?"

I rolled my eyes "dumbass you and Raye" Trey opened his mouth slightly "ooooooooo"

"I thought you meant me an-" "mmm yeah no" I said "but yeah what's up with you and Raye?" "Man nothing, Raye be playing hard to get like girl I already seen the real you, she not trying to fuck with me but I'm still trying to fuck with her" he sighed, "she gonna come around" he rolled his eyes "yeah hopefully I'm tired of waiting I'm 24 I'm not finna wait on her I'ma just have fun and do me"

"Guys we're about to air in 5" Nick said with 5 fingers up, then 4, 3, 2, 1.

"And we're back and we're about to answer caller 12 call right about now". Trey said as we got back on air, "Hello?" I said "yooooo am I caller 12?"

"Yes you are sir" I said smiling, "yo that's sick" the caller said with excitement. "Yes indeed you and your lucky plus one can go on a date to 71above today, tomorrow, or whenever with a purchase of 100 dollars or less"

"All right I like the sound of that" "have you ever been to 71above?" I asked "not that I remember but I'm about to go tonight or tomorrow" "that's what's up" Trey said , "what is your name?" I asked "my name is Colin"

"Alright Colin who's the lucky one your taking to dinner?" I asked, "I think I'm gonna treat my mom she's been doing a lot of hard work she needs the break"

"Aw, you're a sweet son Colin" I said "tell the people who hooked you up"

"Blue's 94.3 stations where real eyes recognize real lies"

"Fo sho" Trey nodded as the caller hung up. "And now song number 5 A$AP Ferg Plain Jane ft. Nicki Minaj "

••••

I groaned as I opened the door to my house, my feet were killing me and I barely got any sleep last night because I was telling Raye about my date and helping her with her new project.

Bryson: You off from work?

Dymond: yeah I literally just got in the house.

Bryson: bowling at 12? Me, you, raye, Greg, magic, and a couple of other friends.

Dymond: yeah I'm finna take a nap tho.