Chapter 1

''You are now listening to Blue's 94.3 station where Real Eyes recognize Real Lies, This is ya girl Dymond Lo-''

''And ya boy Magic'' Magic said cutting me off.

''Ok, Magic I know you're happy you finally got laid but you don't have to cut me off'' I said with a smile on my face.

''Dy, question is when are you going to get laid?'' Magic said with a laugh, I gasped and smacked the back of his head.

''Don't hit Ms.Lo''

''I'll have you know I get laid every so often'' I said. ''Mhm, and I got a lion in my backyard, who wants to ride him? I know Dymond does'' Magic said cracking another joke while laughing.  ''Oh hahaha'' I mocked Magic's laugh ''You only crack dirty jokes when you're not getting laid member' that Mag''

''Oh shut up and get back to what you were saying'' Magic said

''Oh yeah dummy kept me distracted from my job'' I said to the microphone ''You are now listening to Blue's 94.3 station where Real Eyes recognize Real Lie, This ya girl Dymond Lo I'm here with this boy name Magic and we got 2 free tickets to Rihanna's concert Friday caller number 12 will be revealed after this commercial break and song'' I looked up at the sign to see the words ''AIR'' darken letting me know that we're off air.

''Yo Dy, when Rihanna comes on the show do you think I should wear this cologne or this one'' Magic said showing me  Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men and  Acqua Di Gioby Giorgio Armani. I smelled both before saying "First off boy, Rihanna don't want yo dusty crusty self, but Dolce & Gabbana because you think you got a shot"

Trey smacked his lips "Man whatever a nigga can't dream without yo big head ass squeezing up my gah damn ass". I put up my dueces "boy bye"

Jack the radio coordinator knocked on the window and me and Trey looked at the window as he mouthed and held up 3 fingers.

3

2

1

"And we're back with your favorite vanilla and chocolate duo" Trey said stepping into his Magic mode. "Caller 12 are you wit me or what?"

"I'M CALLER 12!?" The girl on the phone asked. "Yes you are love, now I'ma need you to give me the top 5 songs of the day to win these tickets. Are you ready?" I asked the girl. "YES" Magic nodded "alright show us what you got"

"Song number 5- Goosebumps Travis Scott

Song number 4- PassionFruit by Drake

Song number 3- Bounce Back By Big Sean

Song Number 2- Work by Rihanna ft. Drake

And Song number 1- Nothing is Promised by Rihanna, did I get that right?"

Me and Magic smiled as we took a pause before answering the caller, "Is this the answer your sticking with?" Magic asked

"Yes" the caller spoke nervously.

"Well, You were right. Congratulations you won 2 free tickets to see Rihanna" I told the caller enthusiastically.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" she screamed.

"Yes, she is serious tell tha people where you got them from" Magic chuckled.

"Blue's 94.3 station where Real Eyes recognize Real lies" we exchanged our goodbyes and hung up the phone. "Now playing Ispy By Kyle featuring Lil Yachty, and when we come back Rihanna we'll be in da house wee!" Magic cheered. "Yes, Magic will be happy as hell considering the fact he's back here sweating up a pool" I looked over at him "Dude what the hell, do you need a towel?" "Shutup" he growled at me as the song played and I watched the sign darken.