When Life Was Good

One thing that was important to me was my family. They were like my oxygen to breathe. No one could replace them.

We were the King's family if you was somebody you knew of us or heard of us.

My mom and dad was married and had the best relationship ever if not they sure was some good actors.

My dad met my mom at the club. I swear I loving hearing them tell about the first time they met. My dad said he seen this beautiful woman and knew that she was going to be his wife. A whole lot of other blah but, they were young and my dad got my mom pregnant. He married her then they had my brother then me.

My  dad was the biggest drug dealer in NY his name was King

Everyone call him by his last name if you didn't call him by his last name you would die on the spot. Only person who call him by his first name was my mom. She only said his real name unless she was mad which wasn't often.

My mom name was Christiana and she was very beautiful.

My mom was with my dad before all the money and shit. My dad knew my mom was a rider and was loyal.

He literally started from the bottom and made his way to the top taking his family with him.

My dad didn't trust many shit I don't blame him. People who didn't fuck with him at first wanted to start fucking with him. Shit crazy.

He treated me like a princess & my mom like a queen. My older brother was 2 years older than me. He was named after my father Tristian and sometimes I think he love him more than me but I knew he love his family and would do anything for his family. 

My father hoped King Jr. would some day takeover what he started. Those were the plans and we all knew it. Our family had a strong bond.

My dad moves us out the hood when I was 8 & my brother was 10 & we never look back since. My father just wanted us out the hood. My mother love the hood but, she listened to her man.

My mom and dad was like Beyonce and Jay-Z to the hood. You'll never catch them slipping.

My dad never wore a outfit over if you think about that's a lot of fucking outfits. Daddy would spoil me too my friends use to hate but I didn't give a fuck. But dad treated all of us like royalty.

After we left the hood we never went back. The smartest decision ever right? Wrong! Trouble will always follow.

I meet a new friend after we moved her name was Asia every since the day we meet we click. Her father was a good old friend of my father.

Asia's dad use to be a drug king but he saved enough money from hustling to provide for his family. We called him Uncle Kevin & his wife Aunt Tameka. They just had 2 kids. Asia & her brother, Rashad. Asia was the same age as me and vice versa for my brother and Rashad.

Every Sunday we would eat as a big family even Asia family.  We would always play with each other. I had a huge crush on Rashad.  Asia's family was the only family we had since we left the hood & thats all we needed.

Life was really good! Actually it was better than good.

My dad may have spoiled me but he was stricted ass hell. Here I am 18 and my daddy wasn't letting me date niggas.

My dad use to always drill in my head don't trust no one. He made sure I was always focused on my school work.

Glad he did because I was far from stupid but I knew I had to learn more streets smart. Uncle Kevin was the exact same way with Asia. One thing once we were at the mall with the family and these dudes tried to talk to me and Asia and got angry because we declined they ass.

My daddy and my uncle came in real quick and told them niggas what was up. I knew my dad had called his hittas to kill them.

See one thing about my dad he always had his boys to handle his buisness.

Little did he know his boys wasn't loyal.

Thanks for reading my story comment & vote & like. Let me know if you liking the story If you have suggestions feel free to tell me.

-xoxo kira ♥