Girls / Guys Day Out

Mulai dari awal

Sunny: I have a date with Nicole and Aria.

As soon as I mentioned Aria's name, Prod's whole face lit up.

Roc: Have fun.

Sunny: And Dennis is gonna come over here alright?

Ray: No prob, he's cool.

Prod: Are ya'll coming back to the here?

Sunny: We might. Why? Can't wait to see Aria?

I smirked at Prod as his cheeks turned red and he looked back at his phone, smiling sheepishly. After chit chatting a bit more, Prince drove me back to my hotel. I got my stuff out of the car and walked to Prince's window.

Prince: Got everything?

Sunny: Yup. So I guess I'll see you tonight.

He nodded and I reached closer and gave him a kiss.

Prince: More please?

I smiled and kissed him harder to satisfy him since he wouldn't be getting anymore until tonight. I pulled back and Prince looked like he was on cloud nine. I kissed him one more time unexpectedly.

Prince: What was that for?

Sunny: For being so cute.

Prince: Then it wouldn't be fair if you didn't get one.

This time he reached over and kissed me. He pulled back smiling.

Sunny: Okay now I really have to go.

Prince nodded and I walked to the sidewalk. I waved my hand and before driving off Prince winked at me.

Prince: See you in a bit.

I stood there confused. 7 hours was not a "see you in a bit" time. Whatever. I just shrugged it off and went inside the hotel.

I walked into my hotel and the first thing I saw was Dennis watching some game on TV. I heard the water running assuming Nicole was showering.

Sunny: Hey Denny.

Dennis: Hey.

Sunny: Had a good date yesterday?

He smiled back at me.

Dennis: It was amazing.

I nodded, smiling. I was gonna get the deets later from Nicole.

I went to my room and closed the door. I picked out an outfit and layed it on my bed. I went into my en suite bathroom. I took a quick shower, dressed, did my hair/makeup and was ready under 35 minutes. I got my purse and phone and walked outside of my room. I stood only a couple feet from my door and realized nobody was here. I listened for any sounds. Nothing. I looked around the hotel and there was no trace of Dennis or Nicole but I did find their phones sitting on the table. Weird. Nicole never leaves her phone at home. They probably went to go get some food I guess. I plumped down onto the couch and started watching Good Luck Charlie but all my attention was in my phone. I was looking through my instagram. I took a picture and captioned it, "Home alone."I was in the middle of chatting with one of my friends from California when Nicole and Dennis walked through the door. Nicole had a big grin plastered on her face.

Sunny: Where did you guys go?

Nicole: We were helping the new neighbors move in.

Sunny: Neighbors?

Nicole: Yeah they just moved in. Wanna meet them?

Sunny: No thanks.

Nicole: Come on the boys are really nice.