Celebrate?! Part 2

"Do you understand." He barked although it was more of a statement.

"I try to escape, you kill me. I in any other way deviate from your rules you kill me... yeah I got it." I replied dryly as the car stopped outside of the club and J slid out, his men and I however were not so graceful in our exit as we struggled to all get out of the car. A hand wrapped itself around my upper arm and yanked me out and onto my feet where I was met with a shiny metal snarl. He looked at me in irritation for a moment before letting me go and disappearing through the doors of the club where I followed not too far behind wondering what business the clown prince of crime could possibly have here.

The club itself was filled with dozens of people from all walks of life, look to your left there's your middle class guy 30's, probably married with kids spending all his wages on cheap whiskey and gambling; look to your right you could see wealthy young girls in tight cocktail dresses hoping to ensnare some poor unsuspecting sap. I'd always been good at reading people like that.

Taking note of the way the crowd had parted I headed that way in search of J, I caught a flash of his green hair as it passed behind a thick red curtain with a couple of his men in tow.

I noticed he hadn't had any of his men keep an eye on me incase I tried to run. That's because you won't. I thought bitterly as I pushed through the curtains before the crowd swallowed up the space. Behind the curtains
  was a booth with a dancer in the middle of the table, around the table sat J , kyle and a handful of other people I didn't recognise. One of the men I didn't know made eye contact with me, he gave me the same kind of look that the other men were giving the stripper. Wait I knew that face. He's one of Gothams most wanted. Greeeaat. J gestured at the empty space beside him and in between the man who'd gave me the look. No way. I sat across from them both scowling at J.
"Aww do you hate me that much Angel?" J mocked leaning across the table.

"Oh no there's a difference between hating you and if you were on fire I'd consider roasting marshmallows." I smiled sarcastically.

"This is yours J?" The man made a nodding gesture at me.

"I'm not anyone's." I retorted before anyone had a chance to say otherwise. The man stood up and approached me, circling and getting a little too close for comfort. J seemed to be nonchalant to my pleading looks.

"She's pretty but she's no Harley J. I mean she's a liability." He noted pulling at a price of my hair. That's what you think.
"Only good for one thing really." He pushed me against the wall, I looked at J but he merely watched on with mild interest. Then he grabbed my ass and tried to forces his lips onto mine. The feeling of fear and helplessness brought back memories of dark rooms and broken bones. I had my family and the joker to thank for that. I bit down onto his lip and kicked him where it counted. "You little whore!" He spat backhanding me. I hit the floor disoriented but it didn't stop the man from landing kicks into my ribs. And I was helpless. I failed at stifling a sob as the realisation dawned, couldn't defend myself. Bang! A shot exploded in my ear as the man fell to the floor with a cry of his own. I looked up and saw J stood above us, the look of rage across his face was enough to make both of us cower. Bang bang bang! He continued to fire shots into the mans body, his blood splattering across the walls.

"Get up." Grabbing me by the arm he yanked me to my feet. The other men at the table aimed their guns towards us, Js men raised their weapons.

"He was your ally! You killed him for the sake of this whore? This is crazy even for you Joker!" One of the other men spat aiming his gun at my head. J laughed his maniacal laugh shoving me toward the other men.

"He served his usefulness and I don't need ally's. You wanna kill her do it."

"You said you needed me alive!" I cried tuning to J.

"Your weak. Your of no use to me."

My eyes shot to him my face a mixture of shock, anger and disbelief. He returned my glare with a psychotic smile before gesturing toward me. "Your gonna die. Your gonna die and no one here's gonna save you." He mocked laughing once more as I cried. One of the men's guns touched my temple and suddenly my fear turned to blinding rage. I snapped. With a scream I grabbed the gun twisting it from his hand and shooting him in the head, the others opened fire but it was as if everything was in slow motion as I raised a hand forcing the bullets to scatter back in themselves. Their guns turned on each other and fired, out of the corner of my eye I saw another guy try to run. I smiled as his snapped and he fell to the floor. Then I turned on J's men I flicked my hand and they all hit the floor and I took the time to shoot everyone of them in the head. "Still think I'm weak J?" I spat. He smirked about to reply when I sensed movement behind me, without thinking I shot, dropping the gun when I saw Kyle's body hit the floor twitching once before falling still. Thats when it hit me. I stared at all the bodies that littered the floor and my blood ran cold. You just killed all these innocent people. Clamping a hand to my mouth I pulled it away to see it was covered in blood. Their blood. My legs gave way but two arms caught me before I fell, I struggled against his arms knowing it was J who'd caught me but I wasn't strong enough to escape his grip. I'd spent my energy
massacring those people. I screamed and screamed until my vision started to fade. They were right... you really are a monster.

Your all more than welcome to shoot me for the time it took to update this chapter and I can't begin to say how sorry I am, I had writers block for the longest time and I'm still not really happy with this but i owe to all you amazing guys to update so here it is don't forget to leave a comment or a vote xxx