"Oh I'm not gonna kill ya.."

It was the skull splitting headache that woke me. I tried to move my hands to my forehead only to find they were tied. And I was lying on a stone floor in a dark room. What the? Where the hell was I?
The memories from last came flooding back, the club, the joker the disgusting chloroform. Tears began to form as the realisation hit me. I was being held captive by the most dangerous criminal in Gotham.

"Why the long face doll?"

I froze in fear as the joker stepped out of the shadows, he was shirtless with only a pair of Arkham bottoms on. He flashed a toothy smile which showed his metal grill glint in the dim light.
"W- What do you want with me?" I stammered as more tears threatened to fall.

What do I want with you?" He repeated walking towards me

What do I want with you?" He repeated walking towards me. The closer he got the further I backed away... Right up until i hit the wall that was. He was in my face now, turning my head I could feel his hot breath on my neck. "What I want." He purred tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. "What I want is for you to put that little gift of yours to good use..." He gripped my chin tightly pulling my face to meet his. "You work for me now doll."

"I can't!" I cried trying to pull my face free of his grip. "I- it doesn't work when I want it to I- I can't control i-" I didn't get to finish as he backhanded me, the pain left my ears ringing.

"WRONG ANSWER!" He raged dragging me up by my arm and slamming me onto a table at the far end of the room. How did I not notice that before? I tried to struggle against him but the joker was too strong and before i knew it he had me strapped and gagged to the table. "Now we're gonna have some fun." He sang raising two sinister looking pads. Terror took over as I strained against the straps praying I could build up the energy to break out. But nothing was happened.
Seeing my struggle he leaned in closer.
"Oh I'm not gonna kill ya. I'm just gonna hurt ya. Really. Really. Bad"

He turned on the device and pressed the pads onto my temples. The pain was excruciating. My body jerked uncontrollably... And that was only the beginning.

Hey guys!!! So this is chapter is a bit of a filler chapter so I'm sorry if it's terrible... I just thought I'd say thanks to all you guys who voted and commented, you guys are awesome!! As always let me know what you guys think xx

 I just thought I'd say thanks to all you guys who voted and commented, you guys are awesome!! As always let me know what you guys think xx