Taken.

1 week after the robbery...

It had been a week since the bank robbery and the whole joker ordeal.   Things  had gotten considerably worse for me. With no one wanting to go back to the bank it closed down, leaving me jobless. I managed to land a temporary job as a dancer for a club in down town Gotham. I'd known the owner of the club and he was more than pleased to have gotten another dancer. It wasn't like I was a stranger to dance, I did almost three years of dance and gymnastics as a kid. It was easy.

Tonight was like any other night. Busy. The music was deafening as the performers stepped onto their little platforms. Tonight I was wearing my favourite black lace dress and heels. A new song came on   as I began swaying and dipping to the beat of the music. Twisting my body into different positions I caught the eyes of those who were closest to me. It was easy to lose yourself in the music...Even if the setting was shady as hell, out of nowhere my skin started to crawl.  I felt incredibly exposed as I quickly scanned the crowd. Of course in places like this  there's always someone watching but this was different. It felt...dangerous. Then I saw him standing there with three men. His green hair and pale skin were a contrast to the blacks and golds of the club. but what stood out more was the piercing stare... Aimed straight at me. He caught me looking and flashed a grin. My heart skipped a beat, but I remained indifferent and kept dancing praying for the song to end so I could escape his gaze. I turned again keeping an indiscreet eye on him but as I whirled around again he was gone from the crowd and the three men he was with were heading in my direction. Something was wrong.

I stopped completely to search the crowd for the joker but he was gone. Panic over rid me as I jumped off the stage and pulled on my jacket. My mind telling me to run. Not bothering to look back I could practically feel them behind me. I hit the fire escape door with such force it slammed on to the wall outside, It didn't stop me as I stumbled into the ally and looked back into the club for any signs of the three men who were following me. They were still inside?

"I've been looking everywhere for you doll." A gravely voice hissed from behind. The last thing I remember was the nauseating smell of chloroform pressed against my mouth,  a flash of green hair and maniacal laughter.
Bastard

Joker's PoV

I'd been looking for the girl from the bank for a week with no results. I was more than frustrated that she'd managed to disappear. Whatever power she possessed to knock my men down like that... Would be an asset.

"Sir we found her." On of my men informed me as he walked into my office. I was up in an instant.

"Where."

"Sir apparently she's a dancer in a club down town."
I threw my head back and laughed.

"Get the van ready." I found you.

Pulling over outside of the club I jumped out of the van with three of my guys and headed inside. The music was blasting and place was full. People would back away in fear at the mere sight of me as my eyes roamed the platforms of dancing girls until I found who I was looking for. She was dancing to the beat of the music. Without even knowing it she'd managed to capture the attention of every thing around her and just like that she stopped for a moment. Her eyes scanning the crowd until they met mine. I grinned. She pretended not to notice and kept dancing. The second she turned around I set my plan into motion and headed for the alley outside. My men were to push her in my direction and as I planned she burst into the alley and looked over her shoulder to see where my men had gone.
"I've been looking everywhere for you doll." I announced putting the chloroform cloth over her mouth. It didn't take long for her to fall limp as I let out another laugh.
"What a pretty face." I said to her unconsciousness body as I carried her to the van.

"Too bad I'll have to break it."

Sooo chapter 2 eh? Hope you enjoyed it and please tell me what you guys think?? Xx