"Aaliyah!"

"Aaliyah!"

Grabbing my carry on, keys and phone I advanced down stairs to meet Iain at the front door.

*click click click*

My heels talked as I descended down the wooden staircase. Halfway down, I saw Lilli and Ginger standing near the foyer beside a frantic Iain.

A *clack* was heard as I reached the wooden floor from the last stair.
"Lilli! Hugs, hugs." I said as I spread my arms for the little blonde to accept my embrace.

Lilli glanced up at me, still holding on tight and asked,
"Do you and daddy really have to go?" I bent down to her level and pushed a few strands of hair behind her ear.
"Oh sweetheart, I wish we could stay and I promise when we come back we'll do something special." With teary eyes and a baby voice, Lilli uttered "You promise?"

Lifting my pinky finger I grabbed hers. "I promise." Kissing her forehead, I gave her one last hug before standing. "Now say goodbye to Daddy."

As Lilli said her goodbyes to Iain, I expressed my gratefulness to Ginger.
"Thank you so much for volunteering.",

"Now you know there's no need for thanks. After what happened I know you and Iain will need some time alone."

Sighing, I wrapped my arms around her for a hug.
"Thanks away."

Iain grabbed hold of my hand as we opened the front door to leave. I felt a gust of brisk cold air as raindrops came inside a little from the heavy rain. Taking an umbrella off the rack near the front door, Iain opened it and gave it to me as he gently pushed me out and towards the limo waiting for us.

"Don't make any babies!!" Ginger yelled as we started speed walking to the awaiting vehicle. I internally cringed as she screamed that, but I couldn't help but laugh as well. Iain opened the door for me as I climbed into the limo, and waited until I closed the umbrella to shut it. I tossed the umbrella on the seat across from me as I heard Iain getting inside.

"Aw Iain you're all wet." I touched his damp hair and wiped the water from his face.

"And you're not, that's all that matters."

I paused what I was doing and just stared at him. "The things you do for me....." Iain grabbed my hand that, at the moment was idle on his face. "...Is all because I love you. How many times do I have to tell you this Ms. Pinkston? Is it that hard to believe?"

Moving closer to him, my breathing quickened. My free hand played with his newly long hair as I watched my finger twiddle a loc.

"It's not hard to believe that you love me....it's hard to believe that I love you back, after everything. It's hard to believe I've fallen this hard, this fast.",

Iain pulled me even closer, and I swore I felt my heart have a palpitation.

"Do you feel it? Your hands sweating, your heart jumping, your skin burning, lips yearning...Can you believe that? What you're feeling is real. What I'm feeling...it's undeniably there and I won't ignore it."

Before I could reply, Iain leaned in and kissed me. Taking hold of my thigh he pulled it to left side of him as my other thigh remained on the right side. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I sat in his lap and kissed back. As the limo hit a bump we both ground against each other, the only boundary between us being our clothes. Moaning and panting sounds circulated through out the space around us.

As Iain's hands travelled up through my shirt I-

*Knock Knock*

"Oh my gosh! Iain he didn't hear us did he?" I whispered, panicking slightly on the inside.

Iain laughed. "No, that's why he knocked. To let me know we've reached the airport because I wouldn't hear him announce it."

I sat back down in my seat as I sighed in relieve.
"We should really learn self control."

Iain moved close suddenly before whispering hotly in my ear, "But you're just so damn sexy."

I slapped his arm before giving Iain a playful glare. "You jerk! I'm serious!"

Laughing together, we got ourselves fixed exiting the limo and moving towards the jet. Men came from the aircraft to help with our things.

Hand around my waist, Iain pulled me close.

"Next time, we're going to finish what we started."

I smirked before giving him a peck on his cheek and whispering, "Can't wait."

×
Liyah here, sooo what do you guys think? Now they're back on. When are they gonna make up their minds?! Give me some opinions below.