"What up Bri." He came and hugged me.

He's my age but goes to some private school. He's so fine.

"Rita got you back here doing inventory?" He asked.

"Yes. I'm so sick of her."

"She's just jealous cause you look better."

I smirked.

"Where C at?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I think he's at home."

"I thought y'all were dating."

"No, just friends. I am single."

He nodded while biting his lip.

"Well let me get out here. Hopefully she sends me back here to help."

"Doubt it."

He let out a small laugh then walked to the front. Doing inventory might make time go by faster. And even though I won't make any more extra money today I'm kind glad I'm back here.

I put in my head phones and just hit the play button.

"I ain't a killer but don't push me, revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting pussy. Pictures paragraphs unloaded wise words being quoted peeped the weakness in the rap game and sewed it."

I loooooove Tupac. If this man was alive I'd be married to him.

Well according to everybody he's in Cuba smoking a cigar.

I started getting everything unpacked and up on the shelves. Then one of my earbuds got pulled out my ear.

Okay this bitch Rita is really crossing the line. I turned around and got prepared to cuss her out but instead was greeted by Chris and his beautiful smile.

I jumped up on him and hugged him.

"Oh my gosh! I missed you." I said.

I haven't seen him in a week.

"I missed you too." He kissed from my cheek to my neck.

We've grown a little closer over the past two months. I'm still cautious when it comes to him because like every one knows he's a SLORE! Slut/whore for those that don't know.

His flock or as Mijo calls him the Chrisettes just added a new player to the team. This girl named Jenny.

She started two weeks before break

She started two weeks before break. Chris had her wrapped around his finger by her third day there.

I was surprised though. I didn't know Chris liked girls with big boobs because hers a huge. It's not like I'm staring they're just noticeable.

Well my boobs aren't small but he doesn't like me like that.

They might be fake though because most Asians don't usually have anything big on them.