3:00 am

(hello mates so this story is based on a true story so it's really emo. well i was gonna do it the same way it happened but i didn't want to be shady you know. when it was summer time i stayed up until 5am so that's why they talk like at night so... hope you enjoy elisa.also listen to broken by lund this story is based by that song.)

it was 3am, riley matthews went to the empty kitchen

it was 3am, riley matthews went to the empty kitchen. her family wasn't home. she was living in the greatest city in the world (hamilton reference) new york. she had everything two great gay friends, a lovely family and the girl of her dreams that was until maya decided to break her into  pieces. riley took her depression pills to her room, grabbed her phone and slowly walked back to her room.

as she dialed in maya's phone number, riley was staring at the pills. ring ring maya's phone yelled at her to get up. "what the hell riley its 3am"
"listen, just listen."
"fine, make it quick."
"maya," riley sighed.
"the first time i met you i was scared, you texted me my name when i didn't even know you. you talked to josh, well actually you were his girlfriend and he was like my cousin"
"riles, where are you going with this?"
riley took back tears as maya called her riles.
"maya i remember all those times you told me you loved me. were you saying it because you actually loved me or because you wanted me to think you actually did? when we dated for 6 months you told me you loved someone else. i was broken. i wanted to tell you that if you really loved me you wouldn't love someone else, i was just a fucking toy to you. the first time we actually met we were at my mom's ice cream store and played never had i ever. for every time-" maya interrupted the brunette "we had we ate a big dollop of mint chocolate ice cream, yeah i remember"
now this time riley started crying. "i said i never kissed a girl, when i finished that sentence you immediately grabbed my face and kissed my lips. i remember i got butterflies and i told you and you said 'i know' we started making out, you grabbed my shirt and took it off after that we were butt naked in my mom's store. i thought about your lips cuddling mine when i was alone. that was the last time we talked. you didn't even bothered to text me; then you told me you loved a girl you met through farkle named emma. she loved you too. i texted you saying 'i love you' all you did was leave me on read. i even took a picture with my cheerleading outfit. i told lucas my best friend, he got mad at me because all you did is use me and throw me away like if i was a piece of paper. he made a group chat with all of our friends he told you why did you do that to me. then you called him a fuck boy. i called you and told i never wanted to talk to you. we stopped talking. i wanted you to call me and say that you never loved emma and that you came back to me. that never happened. after that day i was depressed i thought i wasn't good enough. i saw a picture of emma and decided to completely change myself, i got bangs. i missed you. you didn't. so this is what it came to. its 3:15 i have a bottle of pills, bloody wrists and tears all over my face. i knew this day would come, the  day of my death, i didn't imagine killing myself-"
"WAIT,WHAT?"
riley opened the pill bottle, took a handful and shoved them down her throat. "riley don't do it, i actually did love you, emma meant nothing to me. RILEY ANSWER ME!"
"remember maya, i love you"
and with that sentence maya screamed to the phone as riley have her last breath.

(OMG I'M SO SORRY! this is so emo. but this was based on my real life. of course me and the person didn't even meet in real life. i really enjoyed writing this, even though i'm crying. and i didn't kill myself. this is meant for the most fake bitch of them all, fuck you. that's all i have to say.
-elisa)