hotel room

-written by renée [ ohrilaya ]
this story is mostly just dialogue type drabble because it's my favorite thing to write for the girls. i hope it isn't too confusing as i didn't include much explanation or detailing.

~

"would you prefer to stay in the bed over there or here?" maya asked, stepping into the separated hotel room. it wasn't what they had wanted but neither riley nor maya had enough energy after their travels to try and request a new room.

"why don't we just share one?" riley asked.

"because though i'd truly enjoy it, i'm not about to lay in a twin bed with you all night."

"maya! we literally share a queen all the time."

"yes, but there i have space and you like to sleep like a starfish." maya sprawled her arms and legs out, mocking riley.

"i do not!" riley shouted.

"you also drool."

"maya i do not!" her eyebrows furrowed in anger. maya couldn't help but giggle at how cute she was.

"i have a picture of you with drool hanging out of your mouth from last week if you want proof." maya pulled her phone out and began to search for the photo before riley yanked it out of her hand and tossed it onto the nearest bed.

"you're so annoying! just sleep with me," riley sighed.

"i mean if you insist. . ." the blonde's eyebrows rose in question, taunting riley.

"NOT. LIKE. THAT. MAYA." riley's hands went up to her face in exasperation.

"you said it!" maya replied with a smirk on her face.

"but i didn't mean- god, you're so annoying."

"but you loveeee me," maya drawled.

"sadly."

pouting, maya said, "cmon you don't mean that."

"i don't."

"i love you, riley matthews."

"love you too." she said, still annoyed.

"come here and let me kiss you." maya held her hands open to the brunette who was a mere foot away from her.

"only if you sleep with me in that bed." riley took a step away from maya.

"i'll do whatever you want," maya said smirking yet again.

"stop being so dirty, i know what you thought again," riley sighed.

"i can't help it, riles. we have this entire dingy hotel room to ourselves. you know what i'm thinking about doing."

"stop! stop! my ears!" the brunette pinched her eyes shut and stuck her fingers in her ears.

"you're 23 years old, riley. you've quite literally slept with me a million times."

"just share a bed with me, for gods sake!!!"

"only if you do what i want. . ."

there was a brief silence, where maya watched her partner contemplating.

"fine," riley finally replied.

"don't act like you hate the idea so much, geez."

"just come here, you perv."

maya didn't fight it and stepped into riley's arms.
riley wrapped her hands around maya's face and leaned down to kiss the shorter girl on the lips. maya fell into riley's mouth and pushed the brunette towards the bed nearest to her, all while flicking her tongue across riley's. she felt the brunette sigh and press harder into the kiss. maya felt her suddenly pull away, now standing with the bed directly behind her. with lust in her eyes, riley pushed maya onto the small bed and crawled on top of her, her long legs sprawling maya's body. she leaned down and pushed their lips back together, with more need than before. maya moved her head away and with her eyebrows raised, she stared into riley's eyes tauntingly and said,
"who's the perv now, riley matthews?"

"will you just shut up and sleep with me, maya hart?"

"if you insist."