This gave Sam and Jared enough time to rip their heads from their bodies and Rosalie bit into the young girls neck and torn her head off her body whilst gripping the girls arms and tearing them off. Alice jumped on the last newborns shoulders and shook his head; and decapitated his head with ease as Edith tried to regain her strength because screaming that loud and aiming at more than one person could be difficult.

Edith relaxed, holding her hands over her legs to steady herself as she laughed; it was all over. They had won the fight and Embry hadn't been hurt. She felt joyful.

Once she caught her breath, she started tidying up the mess and dragged the bodies into a pile and helped Emmet set it on fire.

Suddenly, there was a growl; it was a stray newborn, Embry went to attack it but the newborn grabbed him by his back and crushed him.

"Embry!"

Edith stood in shock, as he witnessed Embry fall to the floor as he was forced to shift into his human form as his bones had been broken.

Leah quickly took care of the vampire. Embry's face said it all, he was in agony and Edith could feel his pain which caused her to whimper. She sped to his side and dropped down on her knees beside him and clung onto his face as she felt like she was drowning in her own pain.

She couldn't lose him when she had just got him.

"Embry, you're okay." Edith caressed his face and she was trying to help his pain but she wasn't helping; he was in pain but seeing her face made it a little easier since she was beside him.

"Edith." He managed to choke out but he suddenly turned quiet as he lost his voice, his bones started to heal wrongly with the super healing he possessed.

"I'm right here, I'm not leaving. I promise." She held her face to his neck and he breathed out as she held him close to her.

"Embry, you idiot, I had it!" Leah shouted as the rest of pack phased into the human form and came running from the trees.

"Leah!" Sam warned as they approached.

"We need set the bones before his accelerated healing kicks in. It's already starting." Carlisle said as he checked his pulse. There was some blood surrounding him but it wasn't much, just a small wound. Edith tried her hardest not to pay any attention to the blood, it was sweet, too intense.

"Carlisle, do something." Edith sobbed as she held Embry's forehead.

"We need to get him out of here. We're not gonna wanna fight with the Volturi." Edward said and Edith sneered at him.

"We'll take him back to Billy's." Sam suggested and the pack

"We'll be there as soon as we can." Carlisle said as the pack lifted Embry onto their shoulders.

"Hang in there, please." Edith whimpered as the pack left, carrying her soulmate.

The Volturi met the Cullen's and they noticed the aftermath of the fight with the newborn vampires.

"Impressive, I've never seen a coven of this magnitude intact." Jane blinked and smirked, looking at the burning bodies behind the Cullen's.