37

I woke up.
"Holy shit was that a dream?"
"What?" Sam says as she rolls over.
"I had a dream about you!"
"What was it about?"
"ZachandIhadanargumentandAlexcalledmebecauseyouwereinthehospitalbecauseyougotbeatupreallybadlybyyourfather."
"Bruh I didn't understand a word you just said."
"Ugh Zach and I had an argument and Alex called me because you were in the hospital because you got beat up really badly by your father."
"Woah."
"I know can I have a hug please?" I say as I get up out of bed and hug her.
"Morning ladi- what's wrong?" Alex says as he walks in Sams room.
"She had a bad dream...wait Emma are you crying?" Sam says as she rubs my back.
"Mhmm"
"Awe babe why are you crying?"
"Because i was scared to lose you and it brought back memories." I say as we let go.
"Memories?" Sam says
"What do you mean by memories?" Alex says
"Not good ones."
"What?"
"The dream brought back stuff that happened to me before moving here."
"Zach just texted me..he is gonna be here in two seconds." Alex says.
"What the fuck happened in Canada?"
"My dad used to threaten me and he used to beat me. my mom got fed up so we moved here... but I had to tell everyone that we moved here because of my moms job...I still get messages saying he will come here and bring me back "home" where I belong." I say as I show them his messages and I started crying again.
"Hey- whats wrong Emma?"Zach says.
I run up to him and hug him.
"Zach I love you so much and I know I mess up a lot of the time but I fucking love you so much."
"What's going on?" Zach says confused as ever.
"Emma had a bad dream and she was telling us what it was about and the memories it brought back." Alex says.
"What were the memories?"
"Her father used to beat her and threaten her but her mom got fed up and moved here for a new start but he still texts her till this day saying that he will bring her home where she belongs." Sam says.
Zach hugged me tighter.
"Why didn't you tell me??" Zach says.
"Because I wanted a new start."
"Ugh that asshole." Zach says.

-

"Look who it is..the bitch of them all." A girl says to Sam. We were walking to McDonalds.
"Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?" Sam says. A lot of people don't like Sam because of her reputation.
"You should really just kill yourself cause no one likes you."
"Oh please so many people love Sam. I can tell you right now that the only reason why you have those two little bitches beside you is because you pay them to make you look cool and seem like a leader but honestly they would probably ditch your ass once you stop paying them." Alex says.
"Ahaha No you wish you have so little friends."
"My friends are the most realist friends you can get and at least they aren't using me for the amount of money I have." Alex says.
"What money?" She says
"It's a FUCKING metaphor since you can't read in between the fucking lines he is saying that your friends are only your friends because of the money you have."
"You should honestly fuck off." I say.
Then they walked off. Surprisingly Zach didn't say anything.
"There is this party tonight..we should go." Alex says.
"Ya" Zach and Sam say.
"Sure why not." I say.

-

"You guys ready?" Sam says as she enters my room.
"Ya" I say as I put my last coat of mascara on.
Zach was acting weird.
"Zach you okay?" I say as we walk down the stairs.
"Ya" he says as he looks up from his phone.

We finally arrived at the part it was like 10 pm.
Zach wandered off somewhere and I was with Sam and Alex outside smoking.
"I thought you said you weren't gonna smoke." Sam says.
"I'm only gonna smoke at party's and stuff."
"Oh ok"
"I'm gonna go look for Zach I'll be back." I say as I walk inside to the blasting music. I finally see Zach..he is dancing with the girl from McDonald's...what the fuck....I saw something that tore my heart into pieces. Zach just kissed another girl. My eyes filled with tears. I ran outside.
"Emma?" Alex says.
"WOAH Emma what's wrong?" Sam says as I hug her.
"Zach is dancing with the girl from McDonalds and they kissed. I just want to go home."
"I'm about to go kill him" Sam says as she hugs me tighter.
"Sam calm down." Alex says.
"Okay let's bring her home." Sam says.
We started walking back home.
"What an asshole" I say as I look down.
"I'm sorry Emma."
"I don't want a boyfriend but I love him and I don't know what to do." I say as I cry more.
"EMMA!!" Zach says as he runs out of the house.
"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE ZACH!" I say yelling really loud.
"I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU AND YOU DO THIS!"
"Emma I can explain!!"
"FUCK OFF ZACH!!"
"Emma I'm really sorry."
"I DONT FUCKING CARE!" I say as I turn around and continue walking.
"Emma calm-" Alex says but he was cut off by Sam.
"Don't tell her to calm down it will just make her even more pissed off."
"EMMA PLEASE!!" Zach says as he grabs me.
"LET GO OF ME! GO PLAY WITH YOUR FUCKING WHORE."
Zach let go of me and watched us walk away.

We finally got back home. My makeup was a complete mess.
"Emma want me to stay the night?" Sam asks.
"If you want" I say as I go and lay on the couch.
"Okay let me go say bye to Alex and I'll be back."

"I'm back" Sam says 5 mins later.
"Emma come here." She says as she grabs me and gives me a hug and I just bawl.
"It's okay Emma." She says as I continue to cry.
"Sam I don't know what to do."
"I think you should rest a bit and think about it tomorrow."
"Ya."
"Okay let's get ready for bed and go watch Netflix."
"Okay"