5

*One month later*

I was laying in bed and it was currently 12am and I was thinking.One of my thoughts were why Zach never showed me his room before. I have never seen his room and I have been at his house tons of times.

Zachs P.o.v

" hey guys" I said as I went live.
Comments came flooding in.
"Hey"
"Hii Zach"
"Hey ugly"
"Stinky"
"How was your guys day on a scale from 1-487"
I said to my supporters
"487 and what about you Zach" I read out loud
"It was amazing I met this girl a month ago and we always hang out she is beautiful and she brightens up my day when she is around me so I guess my number on the scale will be 487" I said to the broadcast.
"Awe"
"What's her name"
"That's so cute"
"Goals"
My supporters commented
"Her name is Emma" I said
"#zemma "
"#zemma "
"#zemma "
All the comments said.

An hour passed and I decided to get off broadcast.

I got a message from Emma.

From Emma: hey ugly.

To Emma: what did just call me

From Emma: ugly

To Emma: stop bully!! Wanna hang out tomorrow?

From Emma: sure come over around 2

To Emma: okay bye.

*next morning*

Emma's P.o.v

I felt someone sit on my two legs. I got scared so I didn't open my eyes until I had the courage to.
"WTF are you doing here "
" you said come at 2 and your mom said you were in your room. so I came up here and you were asleep so I didn't wake up and now it's 2:30."
" so you've been here for 20 minutes?"
The reason why I said 20 minutes is because Zach is always 10 mins late for everything.
"Yeahhh" he said
"Okay well im gonna go take a quick shower and I will be right back don't move or you're grounded mister." I said to him in a adult tone.

*skips shower*

I get out of the bathroom and I hear Zach talking to someone.
" guys I have to go I will see you later bye " he said and I walked in.
"Who were you talking to? "
" no one.."
"Zachary reed Clayton you have been saying bye guys I have to go I will see you later and then shoving your phone into your pocket right before I walk in the room for the last month I have known you what's up... " I said in a weird tone.
" I don't know how to explain this but I guess I'm "popular" on this app called Younow. The reason why I haven't told you was because I was scared you would not like me or you would suck up to me just to get "popular". I'm sorry. " he said
" you don't have to apologize and wait why haven't I been in your room then? " I asked him .
"Because supporters make me drawings and stuff and I hang it on my walls. "
I sat on my bed and hugged Zach he hugged me back
" I'm always gonna be your Bestfriend Zach. Youre never gonna lose me" I whispered in his ear as we hugged.

" let's go live together" Zach said

He logged on my Mac book and he went on Younow and he logged on his account and went live.

"Hey guys!!" Zach said
They couldn't see me because Zach wanted to talk to them first.

" this is Emma my best friend" he said while motioning his hand telling me to come here.
"Hey" I said to the broadcast.
His supporters were very kind.

We ended the broadcast because we were broadcasting for almost an hour.

" wanna come over " Zach said
" sure"
We left my house and we went to Zachs room.
Zach opened his room door and his room was amazing.
" Woah this is beautiful. All these amazing drawings."
" haha I know my supporters are amazing" Zach said. You could really tell he loves his supporters.

Apryll wasn't home so me and Zach decided to go live again for like the 100th time that day (a/n I know I'm over exaggerating haha)

We decided to cook. Zach has no clue how to make food lets just say. The fire alarm went off and Zach started waving a towel in the air so the smoke would go away.

" you're so dumb "
" what did you just say " Zach said in a Tyrone voice.
" You're so dumb "
" you better run because I'm about to come tickle you " he said
" ZACH PLEASE DONT IM BEGGING YOU " I said to him while running upstairs. Zach grabbed the broadcast and all the comments were saying " goals " "#zemma " etc. While I was running up the stairs I tripped on a step and fell.
" are your okay Emma ?!" Asked Zach.
" Yeah haha I'm fine " I hate showing people I'm not strong. I never really cry around people. Zach saw that I was actually hurt and
He got off broadcast. I usually have a high pain tolerance but this really hurt. Zach helped me up and we went on the couch and we decided to watch Netflix. We watched a sad movie called hachi. I was crying so badly.
" awe Emma " Zach said
He came up and hugged me.
"Don't cry. The dog is in a better place now " He said in my ear.
Me and Zach were best friends. We hugged a lot but it didn't mean anything. We didn't have feelings for each other. Well ... I kinda do. But I can't have feelings for him because I don't want to lose him as a best friend.