12

"You can't go?"
"No I can't"
"What why?"
"SIKE BITCH!! I can go I was just playing"
"You suck Emma... Maddie and the boys are still at nanas house. Wanna go see them ?"
"Yeah sure why not " I said to him smiling.

We walked into Zachs nanas house and we saw Maddie hitting Nick with a pillow while Rudan is trying to put on Zachs SpiderMan costume and Edwin is yelling at them to shut up and Timmy was sleeping on the floor upstairs.

"Well we feel welcomed" Zach said in a sarcastic tone.

We decided to go get some ice cream.
"Emma I will buy you one." Zach said.
"No Zach don't I can pay for my own"
"Go away and let me pay" Zach said go me pushing me to the table.
"Why does he do that?"
"Because he likes you..." Maddie said looking at me.
"What no shut up Maddie!"
It was just me and Maddie at the table the boys were ordering.
" here you go Emma" Zach said while handing me my ice cream.

The seating places were:
Emma maddie Timmy
Zach Nick Edwin Rudan

"Emma smile" Zach said to me while taking a picture of me.
I got a notification Zach tagged me in a photo.
The caption was: will you go on a date with me...?
I looked up to Zach and looked at everybody, everyone was staring at me.
"Yeah"
"You will ?!?!?!" Zach said will jumping up and down.
"Zach chill we are in public" Rudan said.
" how about Monday night?"
"That's the day we leave before tlg though"
"Yeah it's fine"

*Monday night*

Maddie was still here because she was coming to tlg with us.

"I'm nervous Maddie I need to get ready" I said to Maddie while emptying my closet.
"Okay go take a shower I will pick out your clothes and do you makeup.Now go!!" Maddie said to me while handing me a towel.

*skips shower*

" Maddie I'm done my shower.." I open the door a crack and put my arm out of the crack.
"Here you go" Maddie hands me an outfit.

I walk out of the bathroom and see Maddie waiting for me to curl my hair and Do my makeup

"Wow you look amazing" Maddie said to me giving me a mirror
"You're so good at makeup oh my god!! This winged eyeliner can cut a bitch."

We heard a knock on the door downstairs. Maddie went to go answer it cause I had to get my shoes on. I walked down the stairs and I see Zach. He smiles at me only staring in my eyes. His eyes are so beautiful.

"You look amazing Emma"
"Thank you Zachary"
"Okay guys leave" Maddie said ruining the moment.
"But Maddie you have to drive us there..." Zach said
"Oh yeah sorry let's go!"
We were to young to drive so we had to ask Maddie.

We arrived at the beach. Zach ran out of the car running to my side of the car I opened the fore before he could reach the door.
"Stop Zach I can open doors myself."

There was a table with flowers near the shore.
"Aww Zach you did this?"
"Yeah"
We went to go sit down and Zach pulled out from under the table a picnic basket with pizza in it cause who doesn't love pizza.

We spent the whole night laughing and eating pizza.

"Wanna go walk along the shore line?"
"Yeah sure" I say
I take off my shoes and socks and I start running.
"Im gonna beat you"
" I'm gonna win" I hear zach say but then it got silent. I turn around and Zach grabs me by the waist and spins me around.

Maddie came and picked us up and drove us back home. I was staying at Zachs house tonight because I was going in Apryll's car to the airport.

" goodnight guys " I here Maddie say.
"Goodnight" Zach and I say in synced

*skipping them waking up and the airport and the plane ride*

We arrived at the hotel. I saw Nick Edwin Kylee Rudan and Timmy. I never met Kylee before.
"Emma!!"
"Kylee!!"
We both ran to each other and hugged.

"You're so tiny" she says to me.
"I know hahah"
We all walked up to our rooms.
The rooms were:
Maddie Kylee and me
And the boys all in the other room.

I was laying in my bed and scrolling threw Twitter.
"Emma?"
"Yes Maddie"
"How was your date last night ?"
"She went on a date yesterday ?!? With who??"
"Yes I went on a date and it was with Zach"
"Awww" Kylee said.
"The date was actually really fun"
"Can y'all date please?"
I ignored that last question and I kept scrolling threw Twitter.

"I'm gonna go see Edwin so peace out" Kylee said to us while opening the door.
"Oh hi"
"Who's there Kylee?"
Zachs walks in.
" Maddie Emma broadcast with me"
"Okay" I said hopping off the bed and sitting on the floor with him and Maddie did the same. It's was 9pm.
"Guys ask us some question." Zach said talking to his screen.
"Is zemma real?" Maddie reads out loud.
"Um next question please" me and Zach say looking at each other. He then grabs my hand and he holds it. When he holds my hand there is like warmth and a fuzzy feeling that I get when he touches me. The broadcast couldn't see that we were holding hands which was good.
"Awww" Maddie says while talking the iPad and flips the camera to us. So now they see us holding hands. We both immediately let go.
Maddie but the iPad back and all the comments said "Awwww" "Zemma" "is it real?"
"Let's play kiss marry kill so comment names. Okay Emma kiss marry kill me, Justin beiber and Edwin."
"I hate you Zach oh my god. Okay so I would kiss Edwin.... I would marry Zach and I would kill-"
"Don't you dare say it Emma"
"Kill- "
"Emma I swear"
He starts tickling me to I run on the other side of the room and jump on the bed and he starts tickling me. Maddie is showing the broadcast everything we are doing.
"Zach. Please. Stop." I say to him with laughs in between each word. Zach stops and goes back to the broadcast and says.
"Anyways Maddie kiss Marry kill Nick Edwin Rudan"
"Umm I'd kiss Edwin because him and Kylee have a thing. I would marry Nick and I would kill Rudan.. No shade though I love them all equally."
I was still laying on the bed because today has been a long day and I was tired. It's been an hour and Zach got of broadcast.
"Guys im gonna go get ready for bed I'll be back." I said to them while entering the bathroom.

I walked out of the bathroom with out makeup and everyone is in our room.
"We are gonna watch a movie" Zach says to me because he knows I'm confused.
"Okay" I say while jumping onto my bed and go under the covers and lay on my side so I can still watch the movie. I then hear Zach.
"Cuddle?"
"Sure" I say to him while lifting the covers so he can get under them.

I then fell asleep.

A/n thank you guys for 200 reads :)