36

A few days later.

"Emma do you want to have a family?"
"Yes of course..why?"
"With me?"
"Well ya but it's not for sure."
"What do you mean?"
"Well I mean like it's not for sure we will still be together that long."
"Wait...what"
"Zach I'm not saying that we are breaking up now but I don't know how long this will last and I'm scared I want this to last forever but there is no such thing as forever."
"...Emma.."
"Zach you are getting bigger and you are going on tour and you're doing bigger and better things while I'm here missing you like crazy but we can't do anything about it."
"FUCK"
"Zach calm down I still love you so much."
"I have to go" he says as he walks out of my room.
"Zach holy shit calm down." I say as I grab him from the arm.
" I never said I didn't want to be with you anymore."
"You didn't say it in those exact words but you meant it like that."
"No I didn't...Zach sit down now."
"Okay first of all I'm sorry I'm a fucking human who never learns who is so messed up that they don't even know why they are still here. you are literally the only thing keeping me here right now. I don't even know why you love me...I mess up all the time I always put this relationship on the line it's always my fault I'm always the one who fucks up I didn't mean that I don't love you anymore I love you so fucking much it's just really hard not being with you all the time. I was get worried when you go somewhere far because there is no way for me to know if you are actually safe."
"Emma I love you so much and I never want to lose you but i just don't want to think about the time when we break up because we don't know when that will happen..."
"I know and I'm sorry but I just hate the feeling I get when someone breaks my heart."
"Awe baby come here." Zach says as he pulls me into a hug.
Ring Ring Ring
"Who is calling you?" Zach says
"Alex.."
"Answer it"
"Hello?"
"Hi Emma it's Alex Sam got in a really big fight with her father and-" he was crying
"Her father beat her up so badly she is unconscious."
"WHAT?!" I say as I start shaking.
"we are at the hospital please come."
"I'm on my holy shit Alex stay right there."
"Okay bye" he says as we both hang up.
"ZACH HOLY SHIT WE HAVE TO GO THE HOSPITAL NOW!!"
"What happened?" Zach says
"Sams hurt we have to go...NOW."
"Okay okay lets go."

-

We finally arrived at the hospital and I run to the entrance. I have to find Alex. I go in the emergency room and then down a hall.
"ALEX!!" I say as I run up to him to hug him. He was still crying.
"I'm scared." Alex says in my neck.
"Alex don't worry she will be fine what happened?" I say as we let go of each other.
"We made plans together but later on she called me and she said her father hurt her real bad and that she couldn't breathe and she then said to meet her outside right away. So I ran over to her house and she was there laying on the ground unconscious. I then called the police and I told them my address. Then I carried her to my house because if the police came to her house her dad would just hurt her more because I called the cops. It turns out she has a broken rib she tore her ligaments and she has a broken finger."
"Where is she?"
"In that room." He says
"Can we see her?"
"Yes"
Zach came and hugged Alex.
I open the door to sams room.
"Holy shit Sam!!" I say as I run to her bed. I knew she was still unconscious but I believe that she can still hear me. I grabbed her hand.
"I wish you would have told somebody about what's going on at home...I wish this happened to me not you. You are such an amazing person who doesn't deserve this. I fucking love you so much!! You are my best friend. I'm so scared what's going to happen next but I want you to know that I'll stand by you no matter what!" I felt sam squeeze my hand.
"I love you too." Sam mumbles
"Sam oh my god."
"Am I in a hospital..what happened?" She mumbles again.
"You are badly injured and yes you are in the hospital let me go tell Alex you're conscious!"
I say as I walk away
"She is awake." I say as I pop my head out the door frame.
"Holy shit she is!?" Alex says as he bolts up from the floor and rushes in the room.
"BABY!!" He says as he goes to Sam.
"Hi Alex" Sam mumbles. Alex started crying again.
"Alex don't cry come here." She mumbles again. He goes closer to sams bed. Sam grabs his hand and kisses it.
"Stop crying baby I'm fine." She says as she starts coughing. I close my eyes because I have start tearing up. I couldn't hold it in so I walked out of the room.
"Emma." Zach says As he follows me out the room.
"Emma woah breathe." He says as I cry into his chest.
"I'm sorry but I hate seeing her like this."
"Emma she'll be fine."
"I know but I can't bare to see her like that..being in so much pain cause of her father."
"Wanna go back in there?"
"Ya give me a sec." I say as I wipe under my eyes and slowly start walking in.
"Emmaaaaaa." Sam mumbles.
"I'm sorry Sam" i say.
"What you apologizing for?"
"For everything"
"Emma it's fine."
"No it's not fine..I know what you are going threw and it sucks ass."
"How do you know how it feels ?"
"My dad use to beat me...and he still calls me sometimes threatening to come here and get me and bring me "home" and he also still calls me names but sometimes I can't sleep at night knowing that he might actually come to my door step and treat us the way he used to treat us."
"Holy shit I'm so sorry Emma..." Sam says.
Zach didn't say anything but I know he was mad.
"Okay enough about me..."