15

I hear a tons of people outside of the tour bus so I jump out of my bunk and go look outside the window. Everyone that was on the tour was there.

I go back to my bunk and I realize Loren was still sleeping so I was extra quiet. I got ready.

*during the show*

We were backstage. I was sitting beside Zach holding his hand. Ray was sitting on the floor on the floor. Edwin and Kylee were talking. Nick walks in the room.
"Emma.."
"What did you do Nick"
"I broke... Your mascara" he says handing me my mascara.
I throw it at him.
"Keep it dumbass" I say laughing.
"Wow you're a fucking bitch" Ray says.
The room went silent I was starting to tear up a bit.
"What did you just Call her?" Edwin says standing up.
"Yeah" Nick and Zach say standing up.
"Why did you call her that" Zach says.
I walk out of the room. I decided I was gonna go back on the tour bus. Before I walk outside I
dry my eyes so people wouldn't know I was crying. So they wouldn't make up rumours why I was crying like me and Zach broke up or whatever.

I walk outside.
"Hi Emma" everyone starts screaming.
I wave at everyone and smile.
I walk to the bus and I decided to call my mom because I missed her.

"Hey mom"
"Hey sweetie is everything okay?"
"Yeah" I totally lied to her.
"How is everything going with you and Zach. "
"We are doing good" Zach walked in the bus.
"Hey Em" Zach says. I point to my phone so he knows I'm on the phone.
"Well I just wanted to check on you mom and I just wanted to say I miss you and I love you."
"I miss you and love you too Emma. I can't wait until the tour comes to Houston so I can see you."
"Me too. I have to go but I will call you later tonight mom bye love you"
"Bye love you"
I hung up.
"You okay Emma?"
"Yeah" I wasn't really.
He came and gave me a hug because he knew I wasn't actually okay.
"Ray got kicked off the tour"
"Why"
" because he kept disrespecting people. "
Everyone came on the bus.
"Emma you okay?"
"Yeah"
"We have to go back to go do sound check"
"Wanna go on my back?" Zachs asks me
I nod my head and jump On his back.
We get off the bus and everyone starts yelling aww and zemma. I decided to kiss his check.
That's when everyone was freaking out. People were saying aww zemma goals etc.

"Emma, do you wanna preform ? "
"No it's not my tour, but thanks for the offer." I say smiling to dooney.
"Emma you can preform whenever you want. Just ask okay "
"Okay thanks dooney"
Dooney walks away.
I went live because I was the only one backstage because everyone was at sound check.
"Hey guys . How was your guys day?"
I read comments out loud. I have about 400 viewers.

10 mins later

All of a sudden Zach jumps on me.
"Owe"
"Sorry"
"Guys I'm gonna get off but I'll see y'all soon"
I got off broadcast.
"Why did you get off?"
"Because I wanted to spend time with you."
"Awe Emma" he says and then he kisses me.
Rudan walks in.
"Um um use protection" he says and then slowly walks out.

*next day*

"Why is he here?" I ask Loren confused.
"Oh Ray?"
"Yeah"
"They put him back in the show after everything that happened yesterday."
"What happened yesterday?"
"He was saying weird shit about and what he did to me and he was trying to kiss me and he called you a bitch."
"WHAT!! HE FUCKING DID THAT??"I was pissed
"Yeah..."
"ZACHARY" I yell threw the tour bus.
"What did I do" Zachs says walking to me and Loren.
"Why is Ray back?"
"Because dooney says everyone deserves a second chance and he said he will change."
He says
"But yesterday he said we wasn't gonna change for anybody..." Loren says.
"I don't know guys we just have to ignore him. Emma if he pisses you off or touches you call me. " he says and kisses my cheek and walks off the bus.
"Zach wait" I say to him running off the bus and doing a koala hug on him. I grabbed his face and I kissed him.
"I like you"
"I like you too"
Zach and I don't say I love you yet because it's a strong word.
"Emma actually" he says to me putting me down.
"I love you Emma"
"I love you too Zachary"
Maddie walks out of the tour bus.
"Um guys you literally just did that in front of everybody..."
"Oh it's okay"

*after the show*

We all walk back into the tour bus . Loren Kylee Zach Edwin geo Ray and I went in the back room. Kylee was broadcasting and I was sitting beside her and Loren was sitting in the back of us. Zach and Edwin were sitting beside the broadcast but you couldn't see them.
"Emma they want us to do a duet" Kylee says to me smiling.
"But I suck and you're so much better then me."
"No you're ama-" Kylee says as Ray pops his head in the broadcast.
"If you do what you did to Loren to Kylee and Emma. We are gonna beat your ass up." Edwin and Zach say. Rays face goes straight and he leaves. Loren is laughing and Kylee and I were smiling for the fact that Edwin and Zach really cared about us.
"As I was saying Emma you're amazing oh my god I love your voice!" Kylee says with a smile.
" okay fine we will duet what song?"
"Umm guys comment down some songs we should sing"
"Emma Kylee Edwin I have an idea!!"
"Whats your idea?" We all say
"We should film a zemma vs Kedwin video!!" Zach says.
"YESS!"
"That would be lit"
"Yeah we should."
"Okay guys well we will sing for you another time cause we are gonna go film a YouTube video. Bye guys I love y'all" Kylee said getting off broadcast.

*during the YouTube video*

"Hey guys I'm Edwin Burgos or whatever you wanna call me " Zach says because he always switches the guest names with his.
"This is Zach Clayton" Zachs says as Edwin walks into the camera frame.
"This is Emma Hastings" Zach says as Kylee walks in.
"And last but not least this is Kylee Renee Clark"
"Okay so in today's video we will be doing which couple knows more about each other. The loser couple has to get pie in their face"

*after the video*

Well we were tied so no will be getting pied in the face My social medias will be in the description below so will Emma's Kylees and Edwins. I love you guys and I will see you guys next week bye." As he says the last part he brings his hand close to the camera lense.