6

* few months later *
(It's summer time now)
I woke up to the brightness of the sun. I roll around in Zachs bed realizing I'm not home. I flipped my head over and I see a sleeping Zach. Zach is honestly so cute when he sleeps. Zach and I always have sleepovers as friends we don't do anything naughty we just hang around and talk. I grab my phone off the night stand and I go on Twitter and tweet out

@ Emma.hastings: Good morning beautiful people :)

I shut off my phone and shove it under my pillow and I close my eyes.

*one hour later*
" Emma wake up I'm about to throw water on you if you don't" I heard Zach tease
" okay I'm up I'm up "
"You tweeted an hour ago and you went back to sleep ?"
" yeah I was tired. Don't judge me I love sleep. Can we just relax today and stay in our lazy clothes  ?"
" sure but I need to talk to you"
" okay talk "
" okay so I'm going to Miami for like a week or so and I was wondering if you want to come because I don't want to leave my Bestfriend behind."
" OH MY GOD!! yes Zach I wanna go when is it? "
" next week "
" okay I just need to talk to my mom. I will let you know "

We watched Netflix the whole day.

Zach's P.o.v

" this is getting boring can we doing something else? " I said in a whiney voice.
" no I love Netflix " Emma said in a straight face.
" pwease!!! "
I jumped on top of her and I started tickling her.
" ZACHHHH. PLEASE. STOPPPPP" she said laughing each time she said a word.
Our faces were so close. She stop giggling. I starred at her lips and then her eyes. She did the same. I leaned in and was about to kiss her but Nick walked in.
" hey bitches... Oh was I interrupting something?"
We both said no at the same time.
"Aren't y'all excited to see me ?" Nick said in a Sarah voice
" what are you doing here ? "
" I decided to surprise you guys before we all leave to go to Miami."
We both got up and hugged Nick .

We went live cause it was almost 11pm and we decided to play hide and seek on broadcast in the dark. Emma and I went to go hide while Nick had to come look for us.

"Let's hide in my closet"
We both went into my closet and sat on the floor waiting for Nick to come and find us. It was pitch black in the closet but me and Emma's faces were so close to each other. I decide to kiss her. She kissed back. It felt like we were the only ones there on earth. It's was a passionate kiss. I wish that moment lasted forever. It lasted for 10 secs because we heard Nick coming up the stairs.
"It's Tyrone bitches" we heard him say.

Emma's p.o.v

Woah did he just kiss me.
"It's Tyrone bitches" we heard Nick say.
I giggled.
" I hear you Emma you can't hide from me" Nick said.
We heard the closet door opening a bit.
3..2..1..
"BOOO" I yelled
"OH MY GOD EMMA YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK"
"Haha sorry"
All three of us got out of the closet and decided to get off broadcast. 
We all fell asleep while watching a movie.

* it's the day they leave for Miami *

Zach's alarm clock went off and I realized that today was the day we were leaving to go to Miami. Zach was already awake.
"Good morning " he said to me in his morning voice.
His morning voice is to die for.
" good morning back to you "

We got our luggage and we put it in Apryll's car. We headed to the airport.

* on the plane *

Zach and I were in the same row of seats together. I was at the window and he was in the middle seat. Nick and apryll were on the other side of the plane. The plane was about to take off and I felt someone grab my hand. It was Zach. I layed my head on Zachs shoulder and fell asleep.

" Emma we are here " I heard Zach say. I opened my eyes and we were both still holding hands.

We saw Edwin and Rudan at the airport. I decided to go hug Edwin from behind because they couldn't see us.
" Edwin!! " I said while hugging him.
" Emma is that you? " I let go of Edwin and he turned around.
" it is you !!! I missed you so much!" Edwin said while hugging me again. I went and hugged rudan. We all got in a rental car and headed to the rented house.

We got to the house and we all said hi and greeted each other. I saw Maddie was outside at the edge of the pool.
" MADDIE " I said while running up to her and hugging her. Maddie was like my older sister.
I was getting tired so I decided to go take a nap. I went to the bed room Maddie and I were sharing and I went to bed.

I woke up to Zach sleeping beside me. Zach and I have gotten extremely close after that kiss. We would always hold each other's hand. We were just very close. Maddie walked in. She knew me and Zach had a thing for each other.
" Awe look at you cuties" she said to us.
I got out of the bed slowly so i didn't wake up Zach. It was 7 pm.

We all decided to go riding around the neighbour hood. Zach was up by now. I was the only one with out a hover board. So Zach and I shared one. I got on his back and he went on the hover board. Zach got tired so I told him to put me down and I was walking and he was riding the hover board my speed. We were goofing around and we were walking behind everyone.

We got back to the house and we all went to sleep around 3 am.