Something About The Boy

Kate

"Time to wake up kitty" someone said

"Dad how many times have i told you to not call me that im almost 17 im almost an adult" i said

"But you will stay like that forever my dear so you'll still be my kitty" he said picking up a pollow and throwing it at me.

"Get ready you got school today and i got duty to do and watch over the kingdom" he said headed towards the door

"I also made your favorite strawberry pancakes"he said

I got up and put music and went into the shower, when i out i put my undergraments and went to pick something to wear. Today was monday my lazy day i put some joggers on and a shirt with a cute and warm jumper and did my hair in a messy bun, put some vans on and went down.

I heard my dad humming to a song which i didn't know of. I ate and kiss my dad goodbye and headed of to school in my car. My mom the queen yep she was the queen died because a werewolf attacked our kingdom and bite her and there is no cure for that so she died feeling pain two years ago, now my dad drown into his work to not think about her too much in the beginning he would cry everynight for her.

So now he always into his work and he has a lot because he's the king and want the best for his subjects and the kingdom is not a castle like in fairytales our subjects live in the same street we live in and they protect just in case of our enemies which are the werewolves. Finally i got to my school which is called Liverpool high school but i call it "hellhole''.

And yes i'm a vampire that goes to a human school!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

New Story! :D