Cars In Trees, The Dinosaur Chase, and Singing Dinosaurs

Start from the beginning

"Careful. I feel a bit weak on my legs." Daphne told him, and he gently got her to hold onto his back, wrapping her arms around his neck, and her legs around his waist.

"Okay, Daphne." Braedey then wrapped a piece of cloth around him and Daphne, and tied it so that the redhead doesn't fall to the ground. "Hang on tight, and we'll be on the ground in a moment."

The two were just about to head down when they suddenly heard a tree snap. They then looked up at the Ford, and saw the car drop a few inches.

Braedey and Daphne looked to each other, fear evident on each other's face. "Oh no...Go!"

Braedey began to drop down onto the other branches, climbing down as fast as he could, with Daphne holding on tightly. But then, the sound of snapping branches got their attention, as they saw the car starting to fall through the branches. Braedey accelerated his climb down, making sure he and Daphne don't get hit by any branches. It took them a while, but they finally managed to hit the ground after falling seven foot from the last branch. Braedey grabbed Daphne then, and they rolled away as the car hits the ground nose first, right where Daphne's legs were. Braedey took her hand and they were about to make a run for it, just as the car began to fall forward, heading for them. Braedey grabbed Daphne again and threw her down, laying down over her to protect her from the impact, but luckily they were saved because the sunroof was shattered.

Braedey looked to Daphne, as they recovered their strength from climbing down so quickly. "Daph. You ok?" He asked

Daphne nodded. "Well...We're back...in the car again."

Braedey smiled. "Well, at least you're out of the tree." He and Daphne laughed, then slowly got out of the car, and headed over to where Scooby and Shaggy were.

~*~*~

Meanwhile, Valka, Fred, and Robert all left the Visitor's Centre in the gas jeep, heading to the T-Rex paddock at speed. The storm seemed to be travelling down and across the island, getting worse with flashing lightning and daggering and freezing raindrops on other parts of the island. Robert and Fred sat up front, trying to be extremely careful while driving in the rain while Valka was in the backseat worriedly stared out the window.

"I hope they're okay." Valka said.

"Don't worry, Valka, we got this." Fred promised.

"Then why do I see a fence broken off up ahead?" Valka asked, scared, and pointed ahead.

Robert saw that and parked beside the fence, allowing Ellie, himself, and Atticus to climb out, wearing rain ponchos. But, as they looked around, there was only one Jurassic Park vehicle nearby.

"Where's the other car?" Valka wondered in worry. "BRAEDEY!"

"Mr. Rogers!" Robert called.

"Daphne! Scooby-Doo! Where are you!" Fred called out.

No one answered them. The three wandered around with flashlights, trying to find someone they knew, but couldn't.

"Um, Valka, Robert?" Fred asked out of disgust. "I think I found a piece of that lawyer."

Valka overheard that and came over to Fred's side and winced slightly, seeing whats left of the lawyer. Robert looked too.

"I think this was Gennaro..." Robert sighed.

"I think it is too..." Valka shuddered.

Then, there was a nightmarish sound, which startled all of them instantly, but not sure where it came from. It seemed to echo all around them, and it vanished into the night.