III- Another Moment With Him

The dimly lit ballroom glowed golden, reflecting the light of a nearby chandelier.

I twirled and twirled to the sounds of the Vienna Blood Waltz, enjoying myself.

Simply feeling happy and content, I ignored the lack of a dance partner and was now fully devoted to my dancing.

My footsteps echoed through the grand ballroom as I began to see that there were no musicians.

Then where did the music come from?

Beginning to feel uneasy, I came to an abrupt stop as my skirts brushed the polished wooden boards ever so lightly.

Suddenly, I felt a presence in the room. A dark presence.

Goosebumps surged through me and settled particularly on my neck.

No one had been in the room with me but now obviously someone was.

Dread consumed my form.

"Turn" a masculine voice spoke to me. The order was as hard as steel, still shielding something I couldn't quite detect. Excitement?

My heart started beating erraticaly. I had no weapons. No means of protecting myself if it comes to the worst.

I did the only thing I could do. Face my fear.

Slowly, my wide eyes fell to the floor as I swallowed, possibly for the last time.

And I turned. Even slower.

I only managed a small gasp as my gaze landed on a man. A handsome one.

He nearly reminded me of-...

And it was him.

A very handsome one, indeed.

"Finalmente." he muttered, casting a smile.

Just then, I was pulled away from sleep.