He loves Me? He Loves Me Not?

Start from the beginning

Chresanto looked at Jacob and turned red with anger. Before I knew it he leaped on him punching Jacob all over his face and body with speed and force.

"Fuck {punch} You {punch}. You're {punch} Not {punch} My {punch} Friend {punch punch}." He got up and kicked him in the stomach three hard times.

I jumped up and grabbed Chresanto by is shoulders. " Chresanto stop it your hurting him!!" I screamed, he looked back at me and his faced dropped. He stopped struggling and his posture fell.

"Uhhh..." Jacob groaned in pain holding his face. I saw the blood sliding down his face onto his shirt.

" J-Jacob... I'm s-s-sorry." Chres had leaned down to comfort Jay, but Jacob retaliated and threw his fists wildly at Chres, hitting in right in the nose making Chresanto fall back.

I stood and watched the two best friends roll om the cold unforgiving ground in agony from what they cause on each other.

Did they really just fight each other over what Chresanto said to me.

Or...

Was it the fact that  after Chresanto spent 10 minutes professing his love for me the only response that I could gather will all my knowledge was "Oh... My nigga... Are you serious"

" Guys I should let you both know that I'm sorry. I feel like this whole thing is because of me... Hell! It is because of me. Of all the things I could have said in respond to Chresanto My choice of words weren't exactly appropriate for the moment." I looked at them both and they were still crying because of the pain they were riving in.

"Ift's hoe kay Wyan" Jacob said to me. His hand was muffling most of the sounds coming out of his mouth, he sounded like a toddler just learning how to speak.

I laughed at him. At the corner of my eye I caught Chresanto looking at me sadly. I made my way over to him and knelt down by his side cupping his cheek.

"Chresanto..." He looked at me and started the water works. Tears cascading down his cheeks soaking his already blood stained shirt.

"Rayan I'm so sorry I did this... I caused all of this. If I would have accept everything from the begining non of this would have happened. This whole situation." He spit out some blood and coughed a little. I rubbed his back and "shh'd" him alot.

"Don't talk baby." He looked at me confused and then blushed slightly which was really cute on him.

"Y-y-you called me 'b-baby'?" He began crying a stuttering hard.

 "Oh... I'm sorry. I-I di-" He shut me up with his plump soft lips connecting with mine and shiit, I wasn't complaining. I did pull away realizing that just a while ago he did hit me and call me a faggot.