Alex Imagine

Anon: Hi could you do one where Y/N is a dancer and she’s practicing in the studio and Alex comes over to distract her :)

A/N: I changed from dance to recording because I know much more about recording than dance. sorry for the inconvenience.

You finished the song that you were recording. You were currently recording the vocals for your band’s 2nd album. You looked through the glass window separating you and the producer and your guitarist. He motioned for you to come out of the room. You took off the headphones and placed them on the stand just as You saw your boyfriend, Alex Gaskarth walk in the door. You walked out of the little room and he smiled when he saw you. You walked over to him and hugged him. He rested his chin on your head .

"Hey. Thought I would see what’s going on here for a while." He said wrapping his arms around your waist. You chuckled.

"Nothing too interesting." You said standing on your toes to peck him on the lips. He grinned.

"Ok Y/N, I think we are ready to start recording the second set of harmony." Your producer said from the desk covered in switches and knobs.

"Ok." You said walking straight into the sound booth and picking up the headphones. Alex went and sat down on the couch in the back of the room.

The producer gave you a thumbs up signaling that they were ready to start. You gave a thumbs up back and watched him push a button making the track start.

You heard your voice come in and sang at the appropriate times. Since you were only doing harmony this time there was several parts that you could just sit back and listen to your song. During that time you just looked back at Alex sitting on the couch. Eventually you had to stop looking at him because he would make stupid faces and you didn’t want to fuck up the whole track because you laughed. He saw that you were ignoring him and got up and stood next to your guitarist in front of the glass so you couldn’t not look at him. He was trying to get you to laugh. You tried to not to look at him but you ended up doing it anyways and trying not to laugh at how cute he was being.

The song finished and you finally laughed. You waited to see if they wanted you to re-record it again.

"Do you want to go again. I don’t think you need to." The producer said into his mic. so you could hear through the soundproof glass.

"I think we’re good." You said.

"Ok, I think we are done with this track. We can work on the last few tomorrow." He said.

"Ok." You said taking off the headphones and setting them down. You walked out of the room and went straight for Alex.

"What the hell! You almost made me mess up and have to start all over." You chuckled poking his side.

"Aww it’s only cause I love you." He said giving you a bear hug.

"Fuck you Gaskarth." You said burying your face in his neck.

"Yes please." He grinned.

"Oh god! Lets just go home." You said grabbing his hand and walking to the door.