Jack Imagine

Anon: Could you do a Jack Barakat one where you and the rest of all time low are watching the nightmare before Christmas and you are sitting on his lap and he gets all turned on and gets a boner. So he tells all the band to leave so he can have his way with you. Can it be really funny thanks babe.

You opened the front door and let Alex, Rian, and Zack into your and Jacks apartment.

"Hey so what movie are we watching?" Alex said sitting on the couch. Before you could answer, Jack came running yell/singing this is Halloween. He jumped over the couch with the nightmare before Christmas in his hand. He put the movie in the DVD player.

"Oh, I should have guessed." Alex said smiling as you both rolled your eyes.

"I’ll go make popcorn." You said as the opening previews started And everybody got comfortable on the couch.

You walked into the kitchen and started popping the popcorn.

"You better hurry Y/N. Before I steal your man! You heard Alex shout from the couch. You looked around the corner to see Alex pulling Jack onto his lap, "stealing your man" as he had put it.

You chuckled and rolled your eyes and poured the popcorn into a bowl. You walked back into the living room and sat down on the other side of the couch with the popcorn.

"Fuck you dude, she’s got the popcorn." Jack said pushing Alex away and bringing you into his arms.

"I thought we had something real man!" Alex fake pouted. You leaned over Jack and stuck your tongue out at him.

The whole movie, Jack was all over you. He was constantly staring at you and running his hand up your thigh. It was adorable. Somewhere along the way he had gotten you to sit on his lap.

"Jack stop poking me." You giggle/whispered. His face got really red and you just sat there in silence for a little and then you started laughing uncontrollably.

"Ok! Movies over! Time to go home!" Jack said turning off the movie and trying to get everyone out.

But it wasn’t even over.” Zack said before Jack slammed the door in there faces. They were all really confused.

Jack ran over to you and kissed you roughly. You both knew where this was going.

A/N: hope this is what you wanted

VOTE*COMMENT*FOLLOW* :)