Alex Imagine

Can you do a john o’callaghan one where y/n is strong headed and independent, but john really wants to be with her so he tries really hard to get her to be his girl and in the end she does? Lots of fluff :)

(I have never heard of the member or band so I used Alex gaskarth. Sorry for the inconvenience.)

You ran off stage, sweat dripping down your face, Your hair and makeup was probably everywhere but you didn’t care. You felt amazing. You and your band were finally getting big. You were opening for All time low. Somebody held out a water bottle for you.

"Thanks." You said taking it, not even noticing who it was.

"Hey so I was wondering, if your not doing anything after this, If you wanted to-"

"Alex I thought we have already been through this." You said. Alex had been trying to get with you the whole tour. It’s not that you didn’t like him because you did. But there was no reason to get yourself caught up in this kind of stuff. You were content with your band and didn’t want to take on more than you can handle.

"Come on just one date, and if I don’t sweep you off your feet then we can go on and pretend that it never happened and I won’t bring it up again." Alex begged as you started to walk back to your dressing room.

"Look Alex. It’s not that I don’t like you it’s just that I don’t need to date and I don’t want to take that risk." You say shutting the door in his face.

After You got changed you went back to your bus and just went to bed early. You couldn’t sleep though. You couldn’t stop thinking about Alex.

'What's so bad about dating anyways? Think how cute he is and how-'

'No. If you do this, chances are you are going to get hurt and you don't need to date anyways. Basically all dating is is best friends with sex. You don't need that.' The logical side and the impulse side of your brain were arguing and it was very confusing and tiring. You just wanted to sleep.

********************************

You stood side stage stretching and trying to pump yourself up for the show that you were about to put on. All while doing random voice warm-ups.

You were just about to run on stage when you looked out and heard the crowd scream. You looked out, confused, and saw none other than Alex standing at the mic.

"Hey guys so this is a little weird but I am going to risk looking like the biggest idiot in the world right now. Y/N, come out here, if you would." He said looking over at you. You walked out onto the stage making the crowd go crazy again. You gave him a confused look and he just smirked and winked at you.

"So Y/N I knew you were pretty when you joined this tour but I never would have guessed what an amazing person you are. I’ve become very close friends with you and would love to be more. I have asked you this a million times before and I will continue to ask. Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" He said with a smirk. The crowd was going crazy. The internal conflict going on in your head seemed to fade out ending in your decision.

"Yes." You said. His mouth dropped a little bit and then pulled up into a grin. He hugged you tightly.

"Really!?" He asked.

"Yea." You said pulling back smiling up at him.

"God, I promise I will not screw this up." He said. The crowd was still going crazy.

"You better not Gaskarth." You smirked before leaning up to kiss him.

VOTE*COMMENT*FOLLOW* :)