Zack Imagine

Anon: could you write a Zack Merrick imagine (atl) where he goes to like a cafe with the guys and he sees you reading and then some guys start hitting on you so he pretends to be your boyfriend and he kisses you to make them go away and then you talk for a while and yea you can decide the ending.. sorry its so detailed xx

A/N: changed it a bit

You sat in the little coffee place and sipped on your coffee. You were reading. It was always quiet in here because the only other people that came in here were old couples.
"Hey babe, what are you reading?" A tall guy with dark hair, that looked to be about your age came up to you and sat on the other side of the table, taking your book.

"The hunger games? this movie sucked. What do you say we go back to my place and let me show you a better time." He said. You were shocked. this guy disgusted you. But resisting every urge in your body to slap him in the face, you took your book back.

"No. I think I'm fine here." You said with the slightest hint of sarcasm. You went back to your book and hoped he would go away. 

"Oh come on don't be like-"

"Hey! I would appreciate it if you wouldn’t flirt with my girlfriend." Another guy with brown hair and a thick jaw line came up behind the guy. He was really muscular and attractive at that. He made eye contact with you and mouthed ‘just go with it’ without him seeing. You nodded slightly.

"Oh, I’m sorry dude. I didn''t know-"

"Well now you do, so get out." He said cutting the guy off. The guy got up and immmedeintly left the shop.

"You didn’t have to do that." You said kind of awkwardly.

"Well I wanted to. I couldn’t let that jerk keep doing that to such a pretty girl." He said making you blush.

"I'm Zack." He said extending his had for you to shake.

I'm Y/N. I think I've seen you in here before." You said as you shook his hand.

"Yea. I come here pretty often. I always see you here and want to talk to you but I could never get the courage." He said looking down a little bit.

"Well we are talking now." You smiled. He smiled too.

"Yea I guess so. do you mind if I stay?" He asked.

"Sure." He sat down and you two talked all night and they had to kick you out when the shop closed. This could be the start of something great.

VOTE*COMMENT*FOLLOW* :)