V

Kyra

After dropping my gay ass bestfriend off at her home a few hours ago , I went home my own self. 

So here I am laying on the couch at some 10:45 laying on the couch waiting for my boyfriend to get home so I can smack the hell out of him. I don't know where the hell he is but I wanna know. I've tried calling , texting , facetiming , any and everything I thought of , I done and he aint answer none of them.

I cooked dinner fucking hours ago , I cleaned hours ago , so my damn job was done for the day. Like I said , here I am laying on the couch waiting on his ass to get home. Good thing Law & Order: SVU is on or else I probably would've been wasting my gas while driving around looking for his ugly ass.

I saw headlights through the window so I quickly cut off the tv and sat in the dark. I waited for about 5 minutes before the door opened and a stumbling figure came in with somebody on their arm. I decided to sit and wait , knowing I can be quiet and my phone was powered off since I was mad earlier.

They came into the living room and laughed as they fell onto the couch beside mine. I quietly sat up.

Person: Ssh , did you hear that?

Jeremiah: No. Hear what.

Person: It sounded like it was in here.

Jeremiah: Nothing and no one is in here but us baby.

Hah , this nigga got me one hundred percent fucked up. Like how you gone cheat in the home you share with your girl- well , now ex girlfriend , but I'll be just fine. I can get money on my own , I don't need his , I never did and I never will.

I wonder who this bitch was though.

Person: Can we cut on the light , please daddy?

Oh , and he got her calling him what I call him!? 

Me: Here , let me.

I clapped twice as they screamed and the lights came on.

Scary asses.

Me: Hello Jeremiah. Whose this?

Jeremiah: Shit , Kyra. 

Me: Whose this?

Person: I'm Mia , you must be the main piece.

Me: Nah , he aint got no main piece.

Mia: He do now , me.

I began clapping while looking at her like she stupid.

Me: Congrats , you got your self a fuck boy who let go of someone thick and fine as hell so he could get a twig that's only cute with makeup. Yeah , you must be stupid.

I stood up off the couch and smiled at Jeremiah.

Me: Welp , I'm going to go pack some of my things and I'll be back for the rest tomorrow , if I find any of my shit missing , somebody catching my hands.

If you guys expected me to fight over a nigga , yall got me fucked up. Ian fighting over no nigga , I'm good. 

Probably a good thing that I never really loved him like he thought I did.

After packing my overnight bag , I grabbed my keys and Jimmy Choo purse and went downstairs with my bag. I saw Jeremiah by the door.

Me: Excuse me , get out of the way.

Jeremiah: Please don't leave me baby. I'm s-

Me: Shut up. Just shut up. You look so stupid right now , like you have no clue how stupid you look. It's pretty pathetic.