I N F O

THIS IS A SEQUEL! GO READ THE FIRST BOOK: FUCKBOY, FIRST OR THIS WILL NOT MAKE ANY SENSE!
☁☁☁☁☁

Are you ready for the emotinal rollercoaster that is coming aka the sequel? Because I sure as hell ain't.

There will be triggering things in this story but I will put a trigger warning at each chapter.
Possible triggers:

- Thoughts of selfharm/suicide

- Selfharm

- Strong language

- Homophobic slurs

- Violence

- Mentions of blood

- Drinking/smoking

- Drugs

If you read anything that triggers you and there isnt a trigger warning, PLEASE tell me I don't want to hurt anyone! And if you can't read a certain chapter, messasge me to get a [sammandragning] of the chapter.

I will upload every second to third day and twice a day if i have time to/want to ( also depends on if my wifi wants to co-operate and work). The chapters will be very shitty and short at first, but hopefully will get better as I get used to this writing method (i am only used to write in texting formation).

There will also be an authors note at the bottom of each chapter where I rant about my day, or ask questions about the story etc. There will also be a 'Quote of the day' at the bottom where I write a funny quote/poem etc that I found on another story or on the internet. Or from anyone in the story. If it is from another book I will give credit and tag the writer.

So that was pretty much what you need to know about this book rn, for further informations messasge me or write on my wall or wtf it's called.

❄Alex (they/them)❄

QOFTD:
'Sad and lonely but my dick is still holy.'
Story:
Author: