I knew you didn't hate me

Depuis le début

This was not happening to him right now, it's freaking Lance. Keith did the best he could to ignore his growing problem; thankfully Lance is as oblivious to things as a damn tree. "I got you now" Lance breathed into Keith's ear. "You can't beat me now." Lance laughed breathing more hot air towards Keith's ear. The warmth of Lance's breath lingered over Keith's ear making him think of other things, other words that Lance could be whispering to him. Keith was quickly brought to reality when Lance spoke again. "Go ahead tell me I'm less than you, you can no longer talk down to me, just look at you under me like this, helpless, I say we have a winner." Lance said adding his signature razzle dazzle smile. The way he said that sentence though, how Keith was under him, Lance clearly had no idea what he was doing to Keith.

Keith was in agony trying so hard not to give out any sound that was going to give him away. But every chuckle Lance made sent vibrations all over his body and it was torture. Keith couldn't take it; he let out a moan from deep in his throat that he was trying to suppress. "Keith?? Buddy Are you okay? Am I too heavy? Sorry didn't mean to put all my weight on you," Lance moved his knee to get off Keith but of course lost his balance only to land directly on top of Keith, chest to chest, hips to hips. Keith let out another moan at the friction, and Lance felt every inch of Keith's arousal. Lance's eyes went wide, and Keith turned the color of his red jacket, he tried to hide his face with his hands, he was so embarrassed he'll never be able to live this down, plus it was freaking Lance. "Oh um, Keith, um do you need help with that," Lance said in the most nervous voice with a blush. Keith couldn't even answer; just at the thought of Lance touching him almost sent him over the edge. Lance removed Keith's hands from his face to whisper close to his lips "I knew you couldn't hate me that much." He then gave Keith a peck. But that wasn't enough to quench Keith's thirst for Lance.

Keith lost all pride and all logic. As Lance pulled away he reached for him. He put both hands on Lance's jaw to hold him in place as he roughly kissed him. Lance quickly got the hint and returned the messy kiss, asking for entrance to Keith's mouth by biting Keith's bottom lip. Keith let out a whimper allowing full entrance to Lance. He quickly French kissed him with hunger. Their kiss was out of control, it was sloppy, with passion and a heavy want. Keith was melting into the kiss. Lance's mouth was finally good for something other than blabbering on. The heat that Lance was giving out was drugging him, it was sweeping him into bliss. Lance's knee ended up against Keith's groin again and this time Keith could not take it, he let out a loud moan. Lance smirked, he couldn't believe he was the one making Keith react like this.

"Don't worry Keith I'll take care of your little situation." And without warning Lance dove right down to Keith's groin. He quickly unbuttoned Keith's pants and pulled down the zipper, pulling out Keith's length in seconds. Keith whined at the cold air but Lance had it all covered. Again without warning he took Keith's length into his mouth as far as he could go. Keith lifted his head to see this lovely view and right then and there he almost came. Was this real, or was it a wet dream, all he knew is that he didn't want anyone other than Lance. Lance started sucking and oh damn was he good at it, Keith was losing all self-control. Lance bobbed his head from the top of Keith's length all the way down to the base. Lance was enjoying every sound Keith made but he wanted to tease him a little bit longer. He popped his mouth off of Keith's length and gave it a long lick. He ran his hands over Keith's thighs then climbed back up to whisper in his hear. He licked Keith's ear making Keith let out a desperate moan , music to Lance's ear. "If you want me to make you cum beg for it," Lance said in a hoarse voice. Keith had tears in his eyes of how close he was. He did not want to succumb to Lance of all people but he wanted to cum so bad.

"No I'm not begging!" Keith said using the last of his will power. Lance chuckled at Keith still trying to keep his pride. Lance was enjoying the show so much, having Keith at his mercy like this. It was all so surreal, watching Keith like this made him so hard. "mmh I was hoping to hear you beg, so that I could make you cum in my mouth." Keith could only imagine Lance swallowing him up and he couldn't take it. Keith reached down to touch himself; he wasn't going to let Lance do this to him. But Lance caught his hands before he could get to his dick. "No no no you don't , I won't let you touch yourself, beg for me I said!" Lance was really teasing him now. "Fuck you Lance..." "I can't hear you, what?" Lance mocked him "Come. . .on finish sucking . . . me off!" Keith said in the most desperate voice, it made Lance so hot. "Close enough." Lance leaned in and gave Keith an opened mouthed kiss trailing down his neck. He sucked on his adams apple before going back down to his length.

He took Keith into his mouth again, this time hollowing his cheeks and sucking with more force. Keith was so close but he couldn't speak to warn Lance. Lance was working magic sucking him off like a pro, circling his tongue around the tip. Keith was a moaning mess. "La—aan----ceee !!" Keith's body began to spasm under Lance and with one last deep suck Keith came into Lance's mouth with Lance's name on his lips. Then Lance did something that almost made Keith hard all over again. He swallowed Keith's entire load, without a single choke then said "Checkmate."

Keith took a breath; he couldn't handle all of this. Lance then came back up to Keith's face and gave him a peck. "I always thought you had a small crush on me, my mom always said that when a girl is mean to you she likes you," Lance said with the biggest smile. "First of all I'm not a girl" Keith said, still out of breath. "Yeah well you have long hair so same thing." Lance teased. "God Lance your such an idiot." "Yeah well an idiot that just made you cum so" Lance said with the most mischievous look ever. Keith turned red and tried to cover his face again but Lance caught his hands before they reached his face. He kissed his cheek "by the way you were delicious, now pull yourself together before someone comes looking for us, I mean unless you don't mind being found with your pants like this. Lance winked then got up to walk towards the door to leave when he was pulled back by Keith grabbing his arm. "Lance . . . wait?"