Dying is for the Weak...end

Start from the beginning

"Maybe...maybe some toast? My tummy is still off from yesterday." I watched as her plump lips formed into the cutest pout, causing all the aggravation I've been going through with her to melt away as I reached out to cup her cheek with my hand. My heart skipped a beat as she leaned into my touch, closing her eyes as I ran my thumb along her cheek bone. She turned into my hand and placed a soft kiss to the middle of my palm before moving back and taking my hand in her own.

"Anything for you mi amor." I beamed. "Do you want any of the girls to come in and visit you? I know Mani and Ally are up in their room talking to their husbands. Dinah is still eating downstairs as far as I know."

"I don't wanna see Dinah," She frowned. "That bitch made me sick." I chuckled at the pout on her face. "Maybe we can see Normally later, but I just wanna spend time with my Camzi now."

"I'd kiss you but you're contagious." I bit my lip, smiling down at my wife. "Let me go get you some food and I'll be right back okay baby?" She nodded weakly before I hopped off the bed and made my way downstairs to the breakfast area of the hotel.

"Aye Chanch!" I heard the muffled voice of my best friend and turned to meet her gaze, biting my lip to keep from laughing as I saw her cheeks stuffed with food.

"You look like an oversized chipmunk Cheechee." I chuckled as I made my way over to her table and sat down.

"The food here is so good! Did you try this?" She pushed a plate of what looked like brown mush, towards me.

"No I didn't Dinah, I'm assuming you did though."

"Yeah! It's bomb! You should have some!" I gagged a little, knowing exactly what Dinah was eating and wanting absolutely no part of it.

"Nah I'm okay Dinah...I'm kinda full."

"Come on Mila, just a bite."

"Dinah, that's haggis. I'm not eating that."

"Hagwhat?"

"Haggis...sheep innards...Y'know? Liver, heart, lungs...the whole shebang." I snickered.

"What?" Her voice dropped low, before a look of disgust etched itself across her face. In a split second she emptied the contents of her mouth onto her plate and began wiping her tongue with her napkin. "Why didn't you warn me?" She glared at me.

"You were already eating it DJ..."

"SO?"

"I have to deal with Lauren bitching at me all the time, I will not deal with you too Dinah." I huffed and stood up to search for some grape juice for my wife. Of course I heard the squeak of a chair being pulled out, knowing Dinah was making her way over to me. Soon I felt two long arms wrap around me, squeezing me tightly and causing me to smile.

"Sorry Mila." She sighed.

"It's all good D. Now have you seen any grape juice around here?"

"I think I saw some back there," She pointed to another table full of fruits and drinks. "But now I don't trust anything here. It might say grape juice but maybe its sheep's blood! How are we supposed to know?"

"I mean, I don't think they were deliberately trying to trick you Dinah."

"I could have died Mila."

"But ya didn't!" I smirked and made my way to the other table, quickly finding a couple boxes of grape juice before heading to the toast table and popping a couple slices in the toaster.

"How is the vampire anyway?" Dinah skipped over to me, leaning back on the table as I waited for Lauren's toast to finish...toasting.

"The same, aggravating and adorable."