The Wedding~Part Two

Jared clears his throat and says calmly and sweetly, "(Your full name here) I love you way more than I love to sing or act. You are my life, my love, and my world. All the other girls in the past were never loved even close to how much you are. On this day I'm trusting you with my heart and my life. On this day I am making you my family with hopes that you'll forever be my family and my wife. I love you."

At this point I'm crying tears of marvelous joy. My vows don't even compete with his and that's why I love him. He goes out of his way to out-do me in showing his love.

"You may kiss the bride," the pastor says smiling at the both of us.

Jared lifts my Vail and wipes the tear of joy off my face and leans in, "I love you."

We kiss and when we pull apart I smile and lean my forehead on his and lovingly say, "I love you too, you showoff."

He just laughs kissing me again as everyone cheers for us, the newly married couple. We seperate from the kiss and hold hands facing the people sitting in the pews.

Hey lovelies! Thank you so much for over 2k views and 100 votes you guys are amazing! Why don't you share my books to someone who would like them? I love all you lovelies and I will see you in the next update! Byyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee!