Movie Night

"(Y/n) can you come here for a second?" I sit up and start walking to the stairs then I walk down the stairs and into the living room.

"Yes Babe?" I ask while leaning over the back of the couch placing my head on his shoulder.

"You wanna watch Netflix with me? I'm bored," he groans.

I giggle and ask, "Netflix and Chill?"

His checks flush and he shakes his head laughing, "No-Yes-Maybe?" I laugh and kiss his cheek.

"Your adorable," I said walking over to him and sitting beside him, "I was joking Mr.J"

He looks at me trying not to laugh then he can't take the pressure and burst out laughing. "Really?"

"Yes really. Now shut up and lets watch something! Hand me the remote," I jokingly demanded. He picked up the remote handing it to me and placing his arm around me. "Jared I have the perfect movie! Close your eyes," he placed his hand above his eyes and I knew they were open. I take his hand off his eyes and found out I was correct, "Jared! All the way!" He then proceeded to close his eyes fully.

I then got on with my plan and searched up (Favorite Jared Leto Movie Here). "Honey! What movie is it?" I giggle at his eagerness to know.

"Okay... you can open your eyes now," I excitedly tell him, wondering what his reaction will be.

He opens his eyes then looks at the screen. He looks at me slightly blushing in embarrassment. "(Y/n) I-I...Why?" He pecks at my lips in a way of saying 'Don't play any of my movies please.'

"Fine but we are still watching what I want to watch," I pout giving in to this adorable man and he seems to be happy with what I said. He starts attacking my neck with kisses. I manage to giggle out, "Jared... please...stop," he stops and I calm down a bit, "I said I was joking about the 'Netflix and Chill' thing!"

He laughs and pulls me closer we turn on (Favorite Movie Without Jared Leto In It) and slowly I fall asleep in my boyfriend's arms.

Hello lovelies! This is my third Jared Leto Imagines and I'm going to be working on more just wait and be patient with me because soon I'm going to be doing a lot more (hopefully)! Why don't you share my books and my account to people who would like them? I love all you lovelies and I will see you in the next update! Byyyyyeeeeee!