C H A P T E R - F I F T E E N

"What condition?" We butt in before Mad could carry on, already fed up with the act.
"Dark can't follow us to where I get BOTH of you your body back." Mad finished with an irritated grunt. I cock an eyebrow up at the secrecy, but nod if it 'fixes' us.

Mad offers the bedroom door open for me but I just bore my mutated eyes into his rage driven irises. They seem to have a, fire, burning inside them showing his anger and annoyance toward my dishonorable self.

"Wha- Wait. Mad where are you taking him? I didn't agree to this!" Dark nags as he jumps to Mad's side to get him to tell.
"No. I shan't tell because then you will stop me. Do you want me to cure Anti or not?" Frustration evident in Mad's voice. My eyes widen and my anxiety, thanks to me, was rising with uncertainty.

"Dark.. It will be okay. Everything is alright." I coo as I step down the hallway, wanting this finished as fast as possible. Through the cracks in the porcelain mask Mad wore, I could see a devilish smile play his lips. This is gonna hurt.
{I fucking love that song, This is gonna hurt my Sixx A.M}

Once we step out the front door Mad pushes our back against the alley wall.
"I didn't fucking lie when I said I'm going to cure you. No matter how much pain I have to inflict or suffering you have to endure. Dark and I have been friends before he even knew you existed. So if you DARE fucking break his heart, because he's trying every-fucking-thing in his will to help separate you two monsters, I will end you where you stand. Do I make myself fucking clear?" Mad questions as his eyes glow a unnerving red through the deep cracks.

I nod frantically before being let go and guided to the forest. Questions swimming freely in my brain, I walk with Mad till we reach a stop. He crouched and dusted the decaying leaves off what looked like a trap door leading god knows where.

"Get in my little subject." He cackles as he forcefully pushes me down the trapdoor to come in contact with the cold, hard cement floor.