Subaru x kou

"Subaru-kun.." the blonde male moaned.
Kou watched as the other male rapidly sucked the blood from the males collarbones, feeling another's tongue against his skin was nearly enough to make him moan out for
more. Kou had always found himself to be sensitive when someone touched him or sucked his blood like this.
"Have more of my blood..." Kou said breathing deeply "take as much as you want~" He adds.
The other male stops and licks the blood from his lips, he looked at Kou's face which was completely red, it was honestly a cute sight.
"Quit making those noises" Subaru says looking away.
Kou looked at the white haired male, he wanted Subaru to do things to him, he wanted his hands on his body, his breath on his neck, his teeth piercing back into his skin, all he could think of was Subaru.
"Subaru-Kun~" The blonde sat up cupping Subaru's face and bringing him into a deep kiss.
Subaru paused for a moment and pulled back for a second, he wondered what had triggered Kou to do this but before he could move away the blonde kissed him again, his arms around Subaru's neck and his chest moving against Subaru's.
Subaru had to admit it, Kou's kiss did feel good and he did kiss him back.
"Subaru-kun" The blonde murmurs pulling away. "More~" He mumbles.
(This gonna get really smutty and yes Subaru is now in the mood for a moaning Kou~ hehehe)

Kou looked into Subaru's eyes, his face looking at the albino begging to be touched. Subaru hadn't really been in a situation like this before but he did want to go further, at least he wasn't forcing Kou to be like this.
"K-kou..." Subaru shivered.
He barely knew how to begin, but that blonde was so excited doing anything would be enough.
Kou looked at the blonde wide eyed, his legs cooled around the sakamaki in utter lust.
"S-Subaru...hurry" he moaned out
Subru swallowed his pride and begun stripping the blonde vampire completely, in embarrassment Subaru remained in his trousers but only tugging them down slightly to reveal his hardened member.
"B-big..." Kou muttered, he moved his legs up making it easier for the other male to enter him.
It was tight, Subaru could barely move his hips.
"Tight..." Subaru gasped leaning over the other male and forcing himself into the Mukami's entry.
A sharp howl left the blondes mouth, feeling the other male entering was painful at first but he knew that it'll be good once he starts moving.
"S-Subaru" kou breaths out putting his arms up around his neck and moving on the others lap.
"Kou?! Don't move around so much when I'm doing this!" Subaru face became dark red when the blonde started lower more of himself on subarus member.
The feeling of being inside someone, wasn't as he expected. It was good! Subaru soon felt as he was loosing control. Aggressively Subaru bucked his hips hard into the blonde male, the squeal Kou let out filled Subaru with lust.
Uncomfortably Subaru thrusted his hips deep in the blonde, a sharp squeal left the blondes lips. As he trembled Kou leaned back taking in the pleasure and trying to calm his voice down.
"Subaru..~" Kou called out in a raspy voice.
The albino leaned down stealing Kous lips and sliding his tongue in the Mukami's mouth exploring the hot wet cave.
Hot deep moans escaped the two males. Subaru continued to go harder and harder and hitting Kou's spot with a huge amount of force.
"Subaru~! Right there... more" Kou yelled out feeling Subaru glide his hand to his member and furiously pumping it. Kou gushed out sweet moans throwing his head back in utter bliss.
"K-Kou...." Subaru muttered neither his moans. The sakamaki shivered with pleasure, his hips hitting against Kou's spots.
"I-I can't...last much longer..~" Kou howled rolling his eyes back.
The albino gave a slight nod in his response, soon before finally reaching his climax and sending his load throw the blonde.
"S-Subaru~" Kou moaned out loudly and he too reached his point.
In exhaustion Subaru leaned over Kou putting most of his body weighty on the male amd finally collapsing completely, this surprised the blonde, he knew Subaru was defiantly not the guy that'd usually just 'collapse' on another let alone get this close.
A soft hand gently rested on the back of Subaru's head and slowly petting him sending him immediately to sleep.

//SORRY THAT ITS TAKEN SO LONG IVE BEEN BUSY AT MENTAL HEALTH AND BUSY TRYING TO WORK THINGS OUT!!!
I hope you enjoyed this Subaru x Kou I really liked writing this chapter honestly and I think it's better then most of my others, a or of my other stories weren't very good in my option I mean I wrote them so long ago and now I'm learning how to fix my writing up. Please comment, follow and vote!
Please message me if you would like to request and I'll try my best to get to them~~~~
Maybe even chat about my personal life :D
I love you allllllllll
Stay safe my lil perverts xoxoxo