Shuu x subaru

The night air swept through the halls of the sakamaki residence, Subaru was standing outside, back against the wall staring at the moon. He sighed as he saw his eldest brother Shuu walking towards him.

"What do you want!" The albino shouted.

The blonde stopped directly in front of his younger brother. His eyes flashed at the albino as he pinned Subaru against the wall, Subaru stared at him wide eyed and confused of what he was gonna do.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing!" He shouted once more.

Shuu looked at him and smirked slightly. He pushed his younger brothers arms to his side. Unable to move the albino brother huffed fighting against his brothers strength.

"What's the problem.... Subaru." He said quietly.

"Why are you here." Subaru said glaring at his older brother.

"Just to have.... Some time alone with you." He whispered.

"All you have to do is.... Stay still and quiet."

Shuu placed his lips on Subarus neck, slowly and painfully he sunk his fangs into his younger brothers neck.

The albino winced holding back his cries of pain.

Shuu looked up at him with his brothers blood running down his lips and chin.

"If that's all you came here for then leave already, you got what you want!" Subaru yelled still fighting against his strength.

"That's not all...." Shuu said slowly while smirking again.

Before Subaru could say anything, Shuu's lips had met his. Subaru fought more and broke the kiss.

"What the hell Shuu why did you-"

Once again Shuu had kissed him but much more deeply this time. Subaru felt Shuu slide his tongue in his mouth. The kiss became more rough and deep Subaru found himself moaning, his fighting had stopped as Shuu broke the second kiss.

Subaru blushed slightly while looking away from his brother. 'If i don't fight back he's probably gonna think i want more then just this.'

Subaru fought back once again until Shuu's grip became stronger. The blonde haired male glanced at his younger brother with a sadistic smile.

"Your blood....is better then i thought." Shuu whispered while putting his hand on Subaru's lower stomach.

Slowly Shuu's hand went lower until it met the fabric of Subaru's boxers. He giggled quietly and pulled the albinos pants lower.

"Shuu-" Subaru was cut off by the feeling.

Shuu looked at him and stroked the albinos member through his boxers. Subaru made a quiet moaning sound as Shuu had pulled his brothers boxers down.

"Don't tell me you like it." The blonde giggled while rubbing his brothers member roughly.

Subaru stayed speechless and motionless not knowing how to answer his brother.

Shuu looked at the albino and moved his hand faster making Subaru moan louder. Subaru glared at Shuu in rage but still didn't fight back.

Shuu watched his younger brother struggling and finally stopped. The Albion looked at him with a surprised face.

"Sh-Shuu?" Subaru stuttered.

Shuu's eyes narrowed as did Subaru's.

"So you did like it." Shuu whispered and suddenly disappearing.

Sorry guys the end was really bad i didn't know how to finish the end of it so please comment and vote for my story.

-Beck, love you guys ❤️