Shuu x Ayato

Hey guys i know it's been awhile, well longer. Anyways My writing may be crappy and yeah, a thousand pardons if this chapter doesn't have a lot of lemon. (I sorta suck at writing in Shuu's pov)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Baka what are you-" Ayato was cut off when he felt Shuu's fingers enter his mouth.

Shuu pushed his fingers deeper in Ayato's mouth causing the red haired vampire to choke a bit. Shuu smirked as he slowly unbuttoned the Reds shirt. The blonde slowly took his fingers out of his brothers mouth with a trail of saliva from Ayato's lips.

Shuu placed his own fingers in his mouth tasting the red haired vampires saliva.

Ayato glared at him not noticing that Shuu was getting closer to his face until there lips collided. Shuu slipped his tongue in the red hairs mouth making Ayato moan slightly. Their tongues wrapped around on another wrestling for Dominance. Ayato quickly pulled back gasping for air but Shuu pulled him back to the kiss, Shuu started kissing Ayato deeply and more intense then before.

As Shuu pulled away he pushed Ayato on his back and pinning his hands to his side. The blonde explored his brothers body, trailing his hand down the red vampires stomach he noticed Ayato's bulge. He chuckles quietly to himself and started undoing Ayato's trousers. Shuu pulled Ayato's boxers down releasing Ayato's member.

"Sh-Shuu~" Ayato moaned.

The red haired vampire shut his eyes, not wanting to see himself be defeated.

The blonde stroked his brothers member and begun licking his tip. Ayato bit his lip to keep him from moaning any Louder.

"Ayato, don't hold back your moans, i want to here them...."

Shuu bobbed his head lower taking all of Ayato's member in his mouth.

Ayato couldn't help but let out his moans. He shut his eyes and griped the sheets in his fist ignoring the pleasure from his older brother.

" Sh-shuu .... " Ayato stuttered.

Shuu chuckled under his breath , still sucking.

*Ayato's pov*

" Uh... Why does it have to feel so darn good. " (thinking)

I couldn't bear it much longer but i must last through it and try not to show him it feels good. But the sick bastard just has to make it feel better.

Shuu glanced up at me and gently bit the tip of my member causing me to gasp and moan his name.

"Sh-Shuu.... Stop!"

As he started sucking again i could barley handle it, why does he have to look so god damn sexy when he's like this. I groaned louder knowing I'm gonna cum soon, i can't hold it any longer but i don't want to do it.

"Uhh... Sh..Shuu I'm gonna... Cum." I shut my eyes tightly just catching a glimpse of white streams down shuu's mouth.

*No ones pov*

Shuu gazed at his younger brother slowly standing up to meet Ayato's face.

" Y-you bastard." Ayato stuttered.

Shuu chuckled once more, he pushed Ayato on the floor. (Ayato lying on his stomach)

Shuu lifted Ayato's ass up and leaned over the top of his helpless younger brother.

" Well Ayato.... If i were you I'd brace myself..." Shuu smirked.

" S-Shut up Baka. " Ayato yelled.

Shuu grinned and stuffed Ayato's mouth with three of his fingers, as his fingers pushed on Ayato's tongue the red haired vampire begun to suck on them.

" S-stop putting..... Your fingers i-in my mouth!!...." Ayato said choking on his own words.

"Don't worry I'll take them out." (Whispering) "and put them some place better."

Ayato winced as his brother kissed the back of his neck, still shoving his fingers in the Reds mouths.

Shuu unzipped his trousers and slowly entered his younger brother.

Ayato gasped and clenched his fists tightly.

"Ah.. Shuu!" Ayato yelped biting his brothers fingers.

*Ayato's pov*

"That son of a bitch went in dry!" I yelled to myself.

I bit his fingers harder, trying to keep my voice down again but obviously i can't. I keep moaning louder, now for some reason it doesn't hurt as much it's just a small stretching feeling, how unpleasant.

Shuu started to thrust me harder and deeper. To be honest it felt so god damn good, even though he's my brother and stuff and we're both guys i kinda like it, Hell I'll choose him over any girl.

Shuu pulled his fingers out of my mouth and stroked my member with them. Each time he pounded into me i felt the sensation gathering together.

"Well how does it feel.... Ayato~" He said, i can feel him smirking behind me i just know he is.

I nod my head slightly still moaning. His hand slides up and down my member, and he pounds into me faster and harder.

I could hear him moaning quietly behind me, he tugs my hair back and leans over me, still thrusting.

"I...I'm gonna cum." Shuu whispers.

" M-me too... " i reply.

Shuu's hand moves up and down my member faster causing me to cum.

My eyes widen as i feel his fluids come inside of me, i gasp and hid my face on the floor.

Shuu sat up acting pretty calm as he buttoned up his trousers again. i lay motionless on my stomach to weak to get up.

I feel Shuu's arms pull me up and pull me close to him. He held me tightly but weak at the same time. We ended up sitting there for awhile in silence until i heard him whisper something.

" Next time~ "

Then he just disappeared leaving me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay i know non hardly anyone voted for Shuu x Ayato but anyways i was bored so i did it anyways. Again I'm sorry if it's crappy i wrote it all at 2am anyways plz comment what you want next and I'll see. Sorry if i took ages to update and sorry if my next one doesn't update in awhile anyways hope you all enjoyed ❤️ bye love you all