Yumma x shuu

*no ones pov*

(Outside of the Sakamaki home)

"Shuu?" A familiar voice said standing above the blonde haired male.

Shuu looked up slightly, he stared at the man and grunted, looking back down at the floor with his music buzzing in his ears.

"What....." He said motionless.

Yumma looked at him and bent down to see his face, his eyes gazed at Shuu's eyes. Shuu stood up and sighed while walking to his room, quietly Yumma followed him.
Shuu opened his door and slumped on his bed. He payed back and closed his eyes slowly.

"Hey! Wake up!" A voice yelled.

Shuu opened one of his eyes and glared at the figure who had just spoken.

"What do .. You want." Shuu growled.

Yumma didn't reply he just took a few steps closer.

Shuu glared at him, still lying on his back he kicked his shoes off and ruffled his hair over his eyes.

"I'm trying to sleep, can you leave me alone!" He yelled closing his eyes.

Yumma kept going closer and more quietly hoping Shuu won't hear him, he stopped at the side of his bed and looked at Shuu smirking.

He chuckled lightly and crawled on top of the blonde haired male, Shuu opened his eyes and looked at Yumma.

"What the hell do you think your doing...." Shuu glared.

"I thought you were sleeping?" He snickered moving closer to his face.

Shuu blushed lightly and glared at the male vampire.

"Get... Of me..."

"Why should i~" he chuckled.

"Now stop talking." Yumma said.

Yumma leaned in to Shuu's face and smashed their mouths together. Yumma Slipped his tongue in Shuu's mouth making him moan quietly, he started grinding his hips into Shuu's. Shuu broke the kiss and turned his head to the side.

"S-stop it...." Shuu growled.

Yumma shook his head and unbuttoned Shuu's shirt, he sucked on the skin of the blondes neck leaving hickies on his pale skin. Shuu looked at him and moaned quietly.
Yumma smirked and bit into the skin of the blonde male, a trail of blood ran down from Shuu's neck to his chest. He winced feeling the pain of Yumma's fangs into his flesh.

Yumma chuckled and licked down his chest to his lower stomach, he unbuttoned Shuu's trousers and tugged them down. Yumma rubbed his hand against Shuu's boxers making him moan a bit louder, he chuckled and pulled his boxers down releasing his erect member.

"Hm? Your hard already?" Yumma laughed.

"So what.... It's your fault..." Shuu stuttered.

Yumma looked at Shuu and raised his eye brow, he sat up and pulled Shuu up slightly. He unbuttoned his pants, taking out his member he grabbed the back of Shuu's neck and pulled him closer.

"Come on you gotta suck it, or do you want me to go in dry." He chuckled.

Shuu growled quietly and started licking the males member, after a few seconds of his tongue licking up and down he started 'deep throating' the males member. Yumma moaned and pulled Shuu's head back and forth, he moaned louder with red blush across his face. Yumma groaned and watched the sakamaki suck deeply and forcefully on his member.

"Uh... Shuu." He groaned.

In a matter of minutes Yumma had came in the blondes mouth, the white liquid has ran down Shuu's throat making him smirk a bit.

Immanently Yumma yanked Shuu's hips and pushed him back down, he quickly rammed into Shuu's ass making Shuu scream and yell a bit louder. He looked at Shuu and pulled out before shoving it back inside him forcefully, he started to pant louder and started smashing himself deeper in Shuu. Every time Yumma went in Shuu would yell out gripped the bed sheets.

"Uh... I-it feels so good." Shuu said bit in his lip.

Yumma laughed and rammed himself deeper and deeper, he knew that he couldn't hold it in any longer and soon a warm white creamy liquid shot inside Shuu, as he pulled out the creamy liquid poured out of Shuu who was still panting.

Yumma caught his breath and laid next to Shuu.

"That wasn't bad was it." He smirked kissing his neck.

Shuu shook his head and smiled slightly before dozing off into a dream he'd been waiting for.

Holy shit guys this one had to be like one of my best writings i really hope you guys liked it, i tried to change how i described things so yeah it worked out pretty good. I'm so happy to have finished it in a short amount of time i love you all now please comment and vote.
💕