Laito x Kanato

The sakamaki house was quiet as usual, everyone but Kanato was in their rooms.

The purple haired male sat one of
the couches holding his bear close to him.

He lifted his teddy above his head, staring at it. He stayed in complete silence when he heard the giggle of his perverted brother.

Kanato: "Laito? what are you doing here?"

Laito: "I was looking for you." (smirk)

Kanato: "Well what do you want."

As Kanato looked away his brother had appeared in front of him. Laito gazed at his younger brother.

Laito: (whisper) "I want you~"

The purple haired male looked at his brother wide eyed.

Kanato: (thinking) "What does he mean?"

Laito moved closer to Kanato, soon pushing himself against his shorter brother.

Kanato glared at the perverted male, pushing him away.

Laito: "Aw why are you pushing me away like that." (Sigh)

Kanato held his bear tightly. He kept his glare on his brother until he felt his brothers hand on his chin.

Kanato: "What the hell do you want!"

As a smirk appeared on Laito's face he slowly moved closer licking his brothers cheek.

Kanato: "Stop this at once!"

Laito: "Don't worry I don't bite." (chuckle) "Unless you want me to." (Smirk)

Kanato's grip around his teddy became loose, the perverted vampire forcefully pushed his brother to his back, pinning his arms down.

Kanato: "GET OFF ME!!"

Laito: "If you shout someone will hear you then you'd be embarrassed."

Laito: "Just stay quiet for me."

Kanato: "Don't treat me like Yui, I know what to do so don't tell me!"

Laito: (whispering) "Your yelling again."

As Kanato looked away a cold hand reached for his neck. The chill of fangs against his skin, made Kanato blush.

The feeling of sharp pains sink into his neck making him whimper quietly.

Kanato: "I-it hurts!"

As Laito pulled away from his brother a trail of blood ran down the side of his mouth.

Laito: "It didn't hurt that much, I know you liked it~"

Before Kanato could disagree he's and Laito's lips locked. Kanato tried to push him off but Laito would just do it again.

As Kanato struggled to talk Laito sunk his tongue deeper into his mouth. Laito explored his brothers mouth while Kanato kept trying to push him off.

Finally Laito pulled away with a smirk across his face.

Kanato: "For the last time get off me!"

Laito silenced his brother by placing his fingers on his mouth.

Laito: "Why should I."

Kanato lay speechless not knowing how to answer or what to do."

Laito: "I want more." (Grinning)

Laito's hand traced the body of his brothers when finally he had reached the top of his pants.

Kanato: "Stop Baka!"

Laito: "Oh I see, your embarrassed aren't you~"

Kanato: (blush) "N-no it's just that we're both guys!"

Laito: "That doesn't matter, all that really matters is that I give you pleasure." (Giggles)

Kanato looked at him wide eyed with a confused face. His purple orbs glanced away from the green eyed vampire.

The red haired male rubbed on his brother crotch, making the smaller brother go harder. He rubbed more then finally stopping, Kanato was relieved that he had stopped until he felt his brothers hand make its way into his boxers.

Kanato: "T-that's enough, stop!"

Laito glanced at his brother.

Laito: "Don't pretend you don't like it."

Laito rubbed the purple males member making him harder then before.

Laito: "If you didn't like it you wouldn't be this hard."

Kanato: (thinking) "Crap! what do I do."

Laito chuckled slightly.

Laito: "Now I want you to do as I say, you got that." (smiles)

Kanato nodded slightly with his eyes shut tight.

Laito: "I want you to keep your eyes closed and sit up a bit."

Kanato took a deep breath and did as his brother said. While doing this Kanato wondered what was going to happed and if he should be scared or not.

Kanato: (gasps) "Just what are you doing!"

Laito: "Okay you can open your eyes if you want~"

Kanato slowly opened his eyes to see his brother licking the top of his member.

Kanato: "Uh s-stop baka."

Laito smirked and begun sucking his brothers member, the feeling that Kanato felt was something he'd never felt and never wanted to.

Kanato bit his lower lip to stop him from moaning.

Laito: "....Don't try to keep your voice down."

Kanato glared at his brother and twitched as he felt his brothers tongue around his member.

Kanato (thinking) "I'm at the bridge of coming soon but I shouldn't I must hold it as long as I can."

Laito glanced at his brother and sucked deeper.

Kanato: "Uh.... Y-you..." (moaning)

Kanato's eyes widen when he felt himself about to cum.

Kanato: "I-I'm... gonna...cum."

Laito chuckled when his brothers fluids ran down him mouth.

Laito: "See that wasn't so bad was it."

Kanato glared at his brother breathless and unable to talk.

Laito moved to his brothers ear whispering. "Next time I'm not gonna go so easy on you~"