Break Out

Areum's POV

Oh my god, what did I do to make me suffer? Its been a day since I got here. I also figured out that I'm in Jimin's house and this is his bed room. I wonder where he sleeps at night though. Anyway since the day I got here all the BTS members where really scary. Well I don't care I need to get the hell out of here.

"Areum?"

I jolted up to see Jimin smirking at me while holding a tray.

"Fuck off you bastard"

I placed my head above my knees which are now close to my chest. I don't want to talk with this side of them.

"I know you're still angry at me but I'm doing my best to hold at my last sanity left but by the way you are speaking to me right now really makes me crazy."

I heard a clang of a tray above the table beside me after that a sigh was heard.

"Look I'm going out with the gang and here I make you breakfast be sure to eat this"

I was slightly surprised when he suddenly grabbed my hand and spoke again.

"You haven't eating any thing lately and I'm scared to death whenever I'm worrying about you. Be sure to eat this time."

I slightly rose my head up to the point only my eyes are visible. I guess fate is on my side.

Before he closed the door, he looked back at me and gave me a last look as he completely closed the door. This is your chance Areum!

After a few minutes I heard a car getting started then a sound of tires afterwards. Here goes nothing.

With lightning speed I stood up and checked them by the window and when I confirmed that they already left I looked around to see what I can do.

Well since this is Jimin's room I guess there are useful things here. I reached for the nearest cabinet and carefully pulled each one. The first one was filled with...... briefs?

"Oh my god."

With widen eyes I reached out and slowly pulled it up.

"How the heck can a man have this big?"

Gosh! Its really big! I placed them down and looked for the label.

"Huh? SXML? What kind of size is that?"

As far as I know the largest size is XXL right?

"Omo is this a customized size? Perhaps Super Extra Mega Large? Ohh gosh he really have that kind of big."

Anyway before I get caught I placed them back neatly and headed for the second cabinet.

"What the? K-king s-size"

No way. I quickly put the pack back and skipped that one. Ok! Next one.

"Please be something useful!"

No. No its not useful. It was lube. Gosh this guy!

I quickly headed towards his closet and grabbed a jacket and a sweater. Well it was really obvious that it was big because the sweater reached about half my legs and the fury jacket reached my knees.

Ill just use all I have. I grabbed my hair pin and held it tightly.

I gently placed it inside the doorknob and quietly moved it around. I tried that method for about ten minutes but nothing.

"Gosh this is useless"

I pulled the hairpin out and noticed that it is now deformed. I tried to straighten it once again and put it back in.

"Come on. Click. Click"

Push here pull there twist it every where.

"Please"

I pushed it for the last time and made a last twist. I was about to give up when I heard a click.

"Yes"

Before fully opening the door I looked left and right to observe if someone was guarding me and fortunately there wasnt.

I swiftly got out with my back bent down and headed towards the stairs.

Once again I looked left and right to see if there are maids roaming around and with luck leaving me behind I found two maids cleaning the table in the living room and another one doing some cleaning.

Gosh how can I do this?

"Think Areum think"

I'm getting really frustrated here. I look around once more only to find out that there was a telephone meters away from them.

I turned around and went back inside Jimin's room. I grabbed the telephone and picked up the contact list. When I found the one labeled home I quickly typed it down and pressed the green button. As I did that I heard a ringing sound from down stairs and a series of voices talking.

"Anna please answer the phone."

"Unnie I'm busy cleaning please pick it up instead?"

"Were all busy now pick it up!"

"Can you just pick it up?! You two pick it up!"

"Yes Yein Unnie"

Now's my chance I quickly headed downstairs and ran as quiet and fast as I can.

When I reached the gate I quickly opened it and headed towards my house.

"Fuck I can't believe I did that"

Jimin's POV

"Yah! Jimin -ah! How long would we keep her there?"

I turned my look into Jhope hyung.

"Until I get satisfied?"

"What?! What kind of satisfaction are you talking about? Are you planning on r-"

"No hyung! I won't do that! I just want to keep her near me while I still have time!"

How the heck could they think I would do that? Even though I'm this kind of person I still respect her. I just leaned back on my chair as I felt the sunlight brushing against my skin. Were now heading to an unknown place. No really we don't know where were heading.

"Wait is that?"

"AREUM!"

My eyes suddenly sprung open and rose up. I faced the car window and looked around only to find her running while wearing my jacket and my Sweater. The guts of this girl!

"Should we get her?"-Suga

"No hyung, let's see what she's up to"

This girl never fails to amuse me.