❝bedtime bliss❞ ⇢ rintucker

//im tired and ive been sad for two constructive weeks straight just take this //

   Rin woke up in a cold sweat.

His body trembled as the blankets flung off him, his knuckles whiter than snow grasping for LT's shirt and his chest rose and fell rapidly as tears pricked his eyes. He drew in the frozen astomsphere of the room as he quickly adjusted his position, falling off his second bed - more so his boyfriend's soft torso - as his brain processed reality around him.

The bed felt real, but the man's yelling felt more real. He knew he was with his boyfriend, in the tower, incased in the safety of his friends, his fellow knights and even the king himself, but he still felt threatened.

Like he was in the hands of him, his fist around his throat and squeezing him, blood scattering his lips from the violent coughing fits. Like he was holding him up and the his saliva trickling down his cheek from being spat on, falling down onto the concreate floor, raising his boot and-

"Honey?" a soft voice purred from the other side of the bed, making Rin's head twist to the side, his face already covered in snot and tears, his chest rising and falling rapidly as LT sat up.

The bigger man quickly curled his wolf tail around Rin, the fur comforting Rin as he was brought closer to the man.

"'Nother bad dream, baby?" LT asked, holding Rin's hand and kissing his head. Rin fell back into LT's body and looked up, his eyes lowered and his mouth slightly parted. He gave a quick nod in reply to LT.

The tall man wrapped his arms around the skinny man, hugging hin tightly. Rin's face plopped into his chest. The sobbing started up again fairly quicker--and of a faster pace--as his tail tried to find LT's arm in the rummage.

LT gave a grin as he patted Rin's head. "It's okay doll, okay?"

Rin nodded in his chest, gripping hin tighter like a large pillow, letting his head rest on the side instead of face-planted.

"I-I'm sorry, I just-"

'Sugar, it's alrigh', I promise. No worries. I love ya and it's okay to cry, okay baby?"

Rin inhaled sharply, nuzzling himself in LT's lap more comfortably and shuffling so he wasn't sitting on anybody's tail.

"Thanks, T." he said with a soft voice and a sniffle. "I really mean it."

LT than scooped Rin up in his arms, laying him in his grasp and cradleing him as if he was a newborn. Rin's face automatically heated up in reponse to this, his ears perking up and his tail swishing around and curling up between his skinny legs. LT kissed Rin's pal forehead as he rocked him softly back and fourth with a toothy smile.

"Your so darn adoreable, ya know that doll?"

Rin's head perked up and his ears did aswell, his face turning redder than before.

"Well, I'm not as cute as you!" he blurted, crossing his arms looking over at the side. LT gave a soft coo as he poked his nose.

"You're so tiny though!" He said, his accent making 'though' sound like 'dou', rounding out the words he spoke. "You have a tiny everything! A tiny nose, tiny body, little tiny teeth, a tiny temper and...gah!" he gave an audioable squeak as he pinched the boy's cheeks.

Rin squirmed slightly, giggling now from LT's comments and his emotions being churned to goo. He wrapped his arms around LT's waist as he chuckled.

"Ooooor-" He said, giggling like a little kid as he poked LT's nose. "It's just the fact that you're nearly eight feet tall?"

LT's tanned face went a deep shade of red as he squeaked from the comment. He looked up to see a boucning Rin on his lap, poking his cheek. LT quickly grabbed Rin's face with both his hands.

Rin flashed his grin, canines sharp as LT grazed his thumb on Rin's cheek, giving it a kiss and patting his head. Rin snorted.

"You're a loser."

LT smiled and pulled Rin to his tummy, slightly squishing him but Rin didn't seem to mind.

"But I hope i'mma least your loser boo."

Rin looked up, his cheek against LT's tummy, still smiling.

"Of course you are." ❣