❝HELLO, HOW ARE YOU?❞ CEB

Rabbit Fucker owns Coal//

Web looked up at the sky, his breathing hetched, leaking out mist  from his dark sapphire lips. Coal always noted his small movements like how he always shivered before a sneeze or how when he lied he blinked rapidly, but never he saw him breathe in so painfully.

Maybe it was due to the winter air that stung them both, or maybe just the manner-of-being Web is. He's only known the boy for about a month (even though he will never deny how heavy his face hung in memory.)

"Are you okay?";

Coal spoke softly, looking over at the shorter male. His fingers intangled with the black cape that hung over his lanky shoulders like a blanket.

Web looked up, his lips furrowing into a droop as he gave another sigh. "Do you have any idea when Ravenwood is going to come? I remember she said she would be here about an hour ago, but that's not really working."

The lanky man took this as a 'no' and looked down, swaying his legs. The snow glaced his shoed feet blow, the gentle ice being as clear as glass on the cobblestone.

Web jerked his head over. He didn't understand what in Pheniox's name was keeping him warm from the harsh blistering winds.

Maybe it was just because of Web's water magic (that always caused the cold to nipper his fingers and toes to a deep purple, the water freezing over his tips) that made him freezing, or Coal's navie look on everything. He usually complained about everything but now that behavior seemed nonexistent.

"I asked if you remembered what time Ravenwood said she would be here." Web persisted, making Coal upturn his face.

"Like you said, an hour ago!"

"No need to raise your damn voice at me, Winn."

Coal huffed and looked down, his arms folded across his chest as Web peered over to the opposite direction.

Coal than swiped his arm over to Web's head, tugging at the enlonged ear lobe that held a gold earning.

"Coal!"

Coal gave a slippery grin and chuckle. "It's what you get for calling me by my last name!"

Web remained silent after that. In a way, Coal let guilt sink in. He wanted to impress Web, he really did, but he didn't know how to. He was clumsy and clingy, so being an actual knight like he always wanted to be was out of the question, but...

There had to be something, right?

He didn't want to continue to make a fool of himself, making it seem like he didn't care whatsoevr about Web.

❝YOUR EGO IS BIGGER THAN YOUR EARS,❞ he remarked, quietly. ❝AND THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING❞ 

Web gave a soft chuckle and looked up. "Good one, Winn."

Coal gave a soft smile in return of Web. The wind, however, did not seem to like the joke, for it bellowed faster than before. It seemed like the Guardians were smiting them.

Web tensed up once more due to the sudden new blast, his back being straighten and his blue, curled hair nearly being frozen alongside the rest of his blue-color schemed body.

Coal closed his eyes and took a deep breathe. The air wasn't at all pleasant to his lungs but it helped him for what he was about to do. He unlached ghe hook around his neck and rested the black cape over Web's burly shoulders, looking down at the man.

"Will that help?" He spoke softly, rubbing his back a bit. Web's face--despite the cold, bitter weather---heated up gently with a deep red.

"Thanks, Winn."