❝ace of hearts❞ ➸ eddie breene

one-shot trade with Rabbit Fucker
i am sorry if this is short im writing this on a v scattered head

also; warning for abuse ments and all guys//

breathe
the cigarette scaved his chapped lips, the smoke lingering in his lungs only to be released out of his mouth. his eyes watered a tad as the stress he suppressed came back in a double-fold.

  his mind; his mind was something. a scattered, fragile piece of mush Chole called it. a substance, a goo that melted in his skull. weather it be from the Jack Daniel's or her threats was up to him to decide.

the stick was in his mouth, the paper feeling accustomd to his teeth and his lungs still trying to adjust to the harsh air that flooded it. he didn't care if it hurt him, in fact, it would please him if he didn't arise tomorrow.

everyone; disappointed. disappointment was all anyone felt about him, towards him or being with him. S when she found him heaving lunch, Chole with just about everything and Henry when he noted soemthing about his knuckles and teeth. Eddie still doesn't know what to this day.

the nightlife was dead, as usual. he stood under the street light as he awaited for the blue car to come by and let him in, soon to arrive back at the house where he lost it all.

his heart; tight. tight with anxiety and fear, tight with the fact he will look back into her narrowed eyes and just pat the seat. scared. scared that he loved her. he didn't know why. he didn't want to love what he was afraid of. but fuck, he did.

he pulled the jacket closer to his bare, red specked flesh to cover not only his arms but to sheild from the harsh cold that blew into his face without threat. it was emotionless, like what he wanted to be. one with the wind, crippling into the air nonetheless.

the car finally pulled up. the woman behind the car gave a loud honk as Eddie's head jolted upwards. he sighed under his breathe.

"hey, why are you here?" the woman's voice was sharp like a snake's tooth and it inflected Eddie like a venomous bite that stormed through his veins and shot his heart. he gripped the books tigher as he swallowed harshly.

"i was.."

"rhetorical question, fuckhead. don't you know the meaning of it?"

Eddie shuffled and blinked away tears. he couldn't show how he was upset; he would get scolded. he looked up.

"i...i know the meaning of it." his voice shook and his body didn't do too well with his fear and the combination with the weather he was unstable. he tossed the cigarette to the floor and went towards the car and she unlocked the passenger car door.

Eddie quickly slid in, the leather giving a familiarity that wasn't comforting in the slighest. Chole quickly took the cigarette in her mouth and knocked the ash onto Eddie, causing Eddie to flinch back from the sparks that landed on his arm.

"don't be a pussy." she spat silently, putting the cigarette back in her mouth. Eddie blinked a bit before he swallowed back the lump in his throat, laying back.

for once, he felt...weak. he was always on the top, always on the rise and always the one to dominate and the one to fear people. even if he wasn't, he felt inpowered. he didn't feel inpowered.

and it was the scariest thing to him.