❝DOG TEETH❞ ➸ LT ONE SHOT

senitive topics like abuse lie ahead, be gentle//

The comforters lightly graced his skin and it hurt. His wrists were fragile right now--deep shades of purple and blue and spots of yellow rimmed them in the form of her fingermarks. One hand was gently caressing the small creature that laid in his lap as the other was covering his mouth and nose.

  The moonlight ecsaped into his small room. It grew warm, luminous--making the soul bending atmosphere calmer and gentle. His heart was however still throbbing and his tears were pouring as frequent and fast as the blood from his noise.

   He heard her knocks, he heard her yelling, he heard her scratchy voice from behind the door. His tail curled underneath the scarlet stained silk.

  He shut his eyes. Maybe if he consecrated on the contrasting chirping of grasshoppers and the rymthic frog ribbits from outside the window, he could have her be gone. She wasn't there, voice raw, telling him to get his lazy arse up to open it so she could scold him more. She wasn't going to punish him.

It was back when everything was happy--everything was at peace. Ma's home, he chimed in his mind. Ma's home.

   "LT I swear to fucking Pheniox, I will tear this door do-"

  "Go away!" He blurted, his hand uncovered from his meaty hand and tears rippling down his stained cheeks.

  Red coiled even further down in his lap, her soft, red fur raised and her ears ducked down. She swished his tail around LT's bruised wrist in an attempt to soothe the blisters and marks that she left on him.

   LT went down and picked her up gently, carassing her until an abrupt smash shot through his veins and body, vanquishing the deepest part of his soul and making him cough up any courage he had left.

   LT stood up and gently rested Red, his body now shaking as he felt a hand grab his arm, making him turn around and face her eyes.

  They used to be a soft green. A soft, velvety green he got lost in every night where she pecked his cheek and tucked away a loose strand of hair. Now they were colorless. A bland green that spoke nothing to him but sheer apathy.

  "LT, you know I do these things for a damn reason. I also know you get why I do them." She spoke softly, her hand's embrace softer.

  He looked down, his tail inbetween his legs and his ears falling down to lie on his messy hair. "I-I'mma sorry, I ju-"

  "No justs, no buts, just trust me, okay?" She spoke with a drop in her voice, her face changing from narrowed eyes and a frown to straight lips and rasied eyebrows.

"That is, if you do trust me."

LT felt his heart sank and tears weld up again in his eyes.

  "I-I do trust ya Carrie! I know you know what's best doll!" He said softly, rasing his hand to tossle a piece of her black hair behind her back as she went in to embrace him.

  "Oh, I just don't want you to think I'm trying to hurt you baby boy, you know?" She said, doing a soft rocking movement as she looked up, tears already falling down her porcelain cheeks. "I just get upset when you act like this."

  LT quickly went to raise her off the ground and his swollen lip landed a kiss on her head, holding a hand to cradle her head.

"I'll be trying better, I promise Caroline." He spoke with true sincerity in his voice as he settled her on his bed. "I really will!"

  Then the woman smiled, hands in her lap, tears wiped away. "Good darling."