Chapter 12

Shayla

I tried to get August to eat but he kept turning his head away from me refusing to eat.

"Leave the fuck alone Shayla!"

"August you have to eat something!" I lift the spoon to his mouth just for him to move it away.

"August" I whined as I place the bowl of gumbo on the coffee table and stomp out the room.

"Fuck this!" I mumbled as I walk out of the door, followed by a slammed.

August

"Dont slam my shit, fucking hoe!" I barked as I got up from the couch to catch up with this broad

I powered walked to the front mumbling all types of curses unda my breath.

"If I stick to my guns I would have never been on world star right Na."

"Bitch didn't even stayed with me. The fuck."

Feeling trunt I open the doe with a quickness and yelled at Shayla to bring ha ass back.

"What August!" She said with ha arm over her chest while rolling ha fucking eyes at me.

"Bitch don't roll your eyes at me, if it won't for your ass I wouldn't be blasted all ova Worldstar!" I felt the vein in my left temple.

"Well shit no one told to fucking bother Sarah ass. You did that to yourself." She said as she crossed her arms ova her chest.

I tip me head over to the side.

She got a point though...

Na fuck that, she wildin ...

"No one told you to show up at my house! The you think this shit is?" I waved my hand between us.

"Because let me tell you something, I'm not going to ever love you like I love Sarah. You worth shit, but a decent nut. Hell look at you, *points to outfit* walking around like you are advertising yourself with fucking booty short and crop and it damn near October." I looked at her up and down as she put her down. I didn't stop there.

"Like you seriously think and believe that I want to be with you when you fuck half of the football team within the first month of high school in freshmen year." She looked away as a tear fall down her face. But I kept going.

"Look at you." I chuckled "Can't even look me in the eye cause you know it true. You fucked your friend man, you probably fucked the whole neighborhood, shit I even heard that you fucked your step dad and that why your mama kick you out. You pathetic." I laughed as I walked around from her.

Fuck that bitch...
..........
Shayla 😞

I walked along the side walk of traffic trying to process what August said to me.