Chapter 11

Jacquees

I hang up the phone as I got Issa and Chris to come with me.

"Aye my nigga we got to go over to bathroom, Sarah is in trouble." I said as I looked at my boys but my over at Issa who eyes lit up like an out of control fire. I sighed as Chris started asking questions knowing he was about to say some dumb shit.

"Wait! Why the fuck Sarah cry-baby ass is here? Like she no fun to be around ever since she got pregnant with August's baby?!" He left eyebrow furrowed as he glanced at Issa causing him to return a side eye Chris.

I cut Issa over before he say anything. "Yo Shut the fuck up with all that shit mane. My girl is down stairs trying to get her sister, and you over here starting shit. This is why I can't fuck with high yellow ass." I rolled my eye in frustration as I speed walk with Issa hot on tail.

"Well damn I just saying that cause I saw that nigga earlier with Shayla ass. Makes me wanna scratch my dick just saying her name. Bitch can give good though." He said everyone to stop walking.

"What?! Talk niggas acting like y'all never hit tho!" He said with his hands out.

"My nigga I never did, shit. Shayla's shit might be so loose you can call that shit the black out." Issa said laughing at his own jokes.

"That wasn't even funny my nigga." Chris stale faced him.

"But you know what is funny? Is how you would need a doctor visit causing of her, knowing your dumb ass you probably fuck her without a condom." Issa said as Chris stayed silence. Causing Issa to stop.

"Wait! Nigga really? You raw dog her?" He voice heighten with disbelieve.

"Yo chill with that shit and let go." Shouted cringing at the though of Chris smashing Shayla. Me and the guys got down over to the bathroom as I watch my baby slam and kick on the door.

"August leave my sister the fuck alone,  she don't want your crazy ass." She shout as she try to use her body weight to open the door.

"Need some help?" I said as I move her over as kick down the door.

"Thanks babe." She said as she peck my lips and ranned inside.

"August you crazy mother fucker" I heard Nessa shout as she was about to make her way over to August causing me to pulled her back.

Just as I looked at a bugged out, crazed-eye August I saw Issa ran in his direction and  socked August in the jaw dropping him dead on the spot.

Chris being the joker and shit starter he walked over the a laid out August hovering just above him as he said.

"Damnmmm! You got knock the fuck out!'' and burst laughing while quoting the famous line said by "Smokey" from "Friday" causing almost everyone to laugh due to us being a little drunk.  (an 😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭🍷🍸🍹🍻🍺 me too)

I looked over to see Issa over by the door checking on Sarah.

"Sarah, baby it mean Issa. It okay you you came out now." He spoke as the door open to tear strain faced Sarah with makeup ruin.

Shayla

I was dancing as Impatient by Jeremiah and Jacquees is on until I heard a big crowd making noise coming from the restroom. Making my way over to see what going on, my eyes nearly dropped out of my sockets seeing a knockout August laid out on the floor as some people walk by trying to take a peck while other tried to run his pockets. Causing my to take action seeing the he is my ride home.

"Get the fuck off of him!". I place my drink down as I went to woke him up.

"Aug, August come get up." I shake him a bit as he started to wake up.

"Sarah, is that you?" He mumbled as his eyes flutter open.

"No August it Shayla, look we got to go." I said as I help him up.

I helped him up as I felt his body pressing against my body for support.

August

My mind couldn't wrap around the very sight I saw as my version started fade.

Sarah and some light skin guy nigga with eyes walked out together. Her and him... hand in hand....