Chapter 24

"You both look surprised to see me," Elijah continued wiping his hand off with a handkerchief that he had in his suit. "I guess it wasn't you that removed the dagger from my chest."

Klaus didn't answer right away, but then he finally answered. "Looks like you are in need of a drink. And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?" Klaus asked waving his hand to a table with alcohol on it. Elijah's expression looked nothing like he wanted nothing to do with Klaus, or having a drink, so I moved out of the way as soon as I seen Elijah take a step in this direction because I knew he was going to freak.

Elijah made Klaus fly into a wall, making Klaus break it and making it fall.

"Easy! I just finished renovating!" Klaus said on the ground clenching his teeth. Klaus got up quickly and grabbed Elijah by the collar and slammed him into the coffee table. Klaus raised his fist into the air, but I grabbed his fist behind him.

"Klaus. That's enough." I said to him looking at him in the eye when he turned around. He got of him and pointed a finger.

"You know, you have every right to be mad at me, but I kept my word. I reunited you with our family." Before I could stop Elijah, he sprung up and punched Klaus more times then I can count. Klaus quickly opened Kol's coffin and raised the dagger that he just pulled out of Kol.

"Don't make me use this again, Elijah!"

"Use it. Do it. I dare you. You'll have Kol to deal with."

"Mikeal is dead," Klaus said letting him go slowly.

"What did you say?"

"I killed him. With his own weapon. He's gone forever, Elijah."

"Why do our family remain in these coffins? Finn for over nine hundred years, Kol for over a century."

"Because of Stefan Salvatore. He holds the one thing keeping me from freeing them. There are things that you do not know about our past, Elijah. Our father's death. Things I never wanted you to know. But I am ready to tell you now. I only ask that you remember the oath of loyalty you once swore to me." He said walking over to the white oak ask and sticking the dagger into it, then walking over to Kol and sticking it in the same place. "Always and forever," He said, then walked over to him again. "I need you to stand by my side. Be my brother. Help me destroy Stefan, and I promise you, our family will be whole again." He walked over to Kol's coffin and closed it. Elijah turned to me but he didn't say anything.

***

A knock on the door disturbed the eerie silence that was through out the house. I opened the door and Stefan and Damon, were standing there. Stefan had a blank look on his face and was wearing a dark shirt and pants, and a black leather jacket. Damon was smirking at me, wearing a black shirt and pants, and a black leather top.

"Niklaus, Elijah, our guests are here," I said and moved out of the way, letting them in. I straightened my black shirt and dusted off my black pants, and walked in behind them. The whole house was finished building and it looks very nice. It was kind of old fashioned. The table was filled with food, and there were women around the room, for there blood supply.

"Damon, Stefan." Klaus said in the middle of the room. "Elijah tells me you seek an audience. Very bold." They looked around in astonishment. "Let's discuss the terms of our agreement, like civilized men, shall we?" Klaus asked.

"It's better to indulge him," Elijah said coming into the dining room.

"I, uh, didn't come here to eat, Klaus," Stefan said, and Klaus had an amused look. "In fact, I didn't want to come here at all, but I was told I had to, 'cause you would hear us out." He said looking at his brother, who smiled.